• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Austin "Man" Surrenders AK to Austin PD

I don’t understand how his gun was “on the street” if he had it to turn in. Was it some sort of outside gun that he lets out in the morning and that only comes back for ammo and a rest at night (probably hitting up all the neighbors for ammo throughout the course of the day)?

He has just bought into the leftist newspeak and delusional mindset. He thinks that every other AK sold but his ends up in the hands of some gangster shooter.

Voluntarily disarming himself. To make America's streets safer.
Guess he was a danger to someone else or himself.

Probably should take away his car, his knives and do well being checks on him periodically.

EDITED TO ADD:

Oh yeah - and he "decommissioned it" by smacking it with a sledge hammer. I'm betting I could repair it. Double his tampon rations for that move.

Last edited:
I like how the cop asked why he didn't just sell it back to a gun shop. The guy kept wanting the PD to appreciate what he was doing lol

Well, yeAAHHHH!!!!!!!! I mean, don't you watch MSNBC 24/7 like he does??? Cahpz'r'dyin, mayun! Best he got rid of this dangerous thing before he went postal just because he had it.

Unless he was planning on using it to murder people himself, it’s more likely to end up “on the street” now then it was before. Who knows where it’ll end up now.

If it was seized, the department would be required to sell it at auction. But since it's "surrendered"... I guess it's like any other donation and they can use it for training or anything else.

Also: of course the entire thing was a set up. Who in the hell owns exactly one gun, and it's an AK? And it's decommissioned?

Back
Top Bottom