• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
I'm in the process of add a bunch of avatars to the gallery. Once I have them loaded to the sever, you'll be able to choose from a ton of them.

Derek

Alright, I've loaded a few Avatar packs to the server. If you would like to set one, log in, up top click on profile, and at the bottom of the settings there is a button that says Show Gallery. Pic your avatar and it will load for you.

If you have any problems please let me know.

Triumph955i said:
Just got a pic of my newest 1911 as my avatar.

Kimber Ten II. Yeah, it's gold alright.

[Dogde Ram Commercial]Sweeeeeet![/Dogde Ram Commercial]

Hey guys! [?] I need some advice on uploading a picture off my machine.Its a photo off my digi cam. Any help would great!

I have a picture in (MY PICTURES) and want to upload for avator on this site. But Im having a problem doing it. new at this!

otis15 said:
I have a picture in (MY PICTURES) and want to upload for avator on this site. But Im having a problem doing it. new at this!

Click on Profile at the top of the page. Scroll down to where it says upload from my machine, click browse and find it on your PC and double click. It needs to be within the confines of the size alloted.

Lynne, you know you are one of my favorites!

It looks just like you except the avatar isn't blonde!

Looks great, just like you!

LenS said:
Lynne, you know you are one of my favorites!

It looks just like you except the avatar isn't blonde!

Looks great, just like you!

You diplomat, you. :D The blonde has gotten a bit darker from the last time you saw me...and she's got a little more upstairs than I do...either that or her waist is a lot smaller than mine. But she'd holding a gun!! [lol]

Over the past couple months I've tried loading different avatars. They have all been less than 10kb, less that 80x80 pixels, and in either jpg or png format. They upload sucessfully. However, they do not display. Can anyone tell me why?

Thanks,
Patrick

AZMLII said:
Over the past couple months I've tried loading different avatars. They have all been less than 10kb, less that 80x80 pixels, and in either jpg or png format. They upload sucessfully. However, they do not display. Can anyone tell me why?

Thanks,
Patrick

email me the one you want to use and I will set it up for you.

Back
Top Bottom