Avoid ACK495

Possible his account got hacked? I believe he is on another forum, and he has had no issues. Seems like he has good feedback here as well.

The real life guy is a piece of work anyways so whether the account was hacked or not, I’d avoid it either way. He was openly anti Second Amendment.

Last edited:
Am I missing something? What's the point of hacking an account if you're just going to write stupid sh!t like that?

Hackers don't care, if they scam one out of 10 that's still huge profit. If they waste an hour shit post they don't care, they got one rube for 400 bucks before their venmo got shut down.

Yeah, this makes two threads about this cat.

Nice.
Protip: people need to stop using shitty passwords (for the love of god, at least one special character like ! @ $ # %^ & etc will exponentially increase the difficulty of hacking) and enable 2 factor auth on their email accounts, faceplant and anything else important. Not directed at you @Picton but your post helps drive the point home. :)

Protip: people need to stop using shitty passwords (for the love of god, at least one special character like ! @ $ # %^ & etc will exponentially increase the difficulty of hacking) and enable 2 factor auth on their email accounts, faceplant and anything else important. Not directed at you @Picton but your post helps drive the point home. :)

So... you're saying that "PassWord!" is not a good choice?

So... you're saying that "PassWord!" is not a good choice?
allen-ludden-4.jpg

Strange compound word with a random capital letter, a 4 digit year, and a symbol. Maybe not in that order

brokenDick1969$$$
sloPPymechanic2222()
DickKick2020@

Ez pz

Pay attention to the way he avoids profanity blocker. Seems somewhat intelligent in that respect. Watch for the same pattern in posts with a differnt name. Probably him also......

password_strength.png

(LTFY; for the people behind on their Current Events).
And then the system hash algo uses the old Unix hash and uses only the 1st 8 characters and your PW is really "correcth" but you can keep typing the whole thing and it works.

And then the system hash algo uses the old Unix hash and uses only the 1st 8 characters and your PW is really "correcth" but you can keep typing the whole thing and it works.
When I got my BayCrank account in '81, PINs were four to eight digits,
but only the first four were significant.

Back
Top Bottom