AWB to be introduced tommorrow at 11:00 White House press conference

I looked to see how old it was in the hopes that it would retire/die of old age soon. (it's 79)

THEN I saw it's 5'10........now I'm going to have nightmares of these giant old man-hands trying to take my guns.

I had always imagined it to be 4'11...boy was I wrong.

This.... the dangerous shit is happening in MA and CT. NY was already the most communist state, so what happened there was not really a surprise.

As far as the feds go they can "introduce" it all they want, but it will fail, or at best, get 95% gutted before it hits the floor, and at that point anything that is more than just being a waste of money will be gutted from it.

-Mike

This. I'm sure that many people would love to see this happen at the national level, but let's be clear: the national effort is positioning for the mid-term elections. Welcome to the eternal campaign. Even the republicans have finally figured out that Obama's agenda is crushing them in the mid-terms then eviscerating the country.

just so I don't get banned, insert the most vile swear word all women hate here: ----

SenFeinstein.png

Here she is without makeup.

600full-the-witches-screenshot.jpg

Sean Hannity is dedicating a good portion of his nightly program to the renewed assault on the Second Amendment, both at the national and state level. Maybe we should inundate him with emails so that he does a segment on Gov. Patrick's and Rep. Linsky's proposals?

Well we know "she's" not going to Hell when "she" dies, because if "she" got there "she" will try to ban pitchforks...and the Prince of Darkness don't play that

I looked to see how old it was in the hopes that it would retire/die of old age soon. (it's 79)

THEN I saw it's 5'10........now I'm going to have nightmares of these giant old man-hands trying to take my guns.

I had always imagined it to be 4'11...boy was I wrong.

Well one of two things could come of this, either it will be shot down and we can possibly get back to normal life around here (which is the preferred outcome) or my rifles become worth a f**k load more then what they are now. But i still hope it gets shot down, this shits got to stop

DOA

The only thing politicians like more than standing on the graves of the dead to pass laws is to get votes and stay on the gravy train.

They remember what happened last time and they won't touch this with a 10ft pole. The Dems don't want to lose the senate next cycle and passing this would almost guarantee it.

If they were going to pass anything it would have been last year during the lame duck sessions.
The nice thing is I think they've done enough damage to their "We aren't coming for your guns" image that they are going to pay the price even if they stop now.

Good!

Im worried as usual but I dont believe anything will come of it, after what happened with the fiscal cliff bullshit and that whole debacle the republicans probably wont play ball with the gun grabbers. I hope [thinking]

Can some one force her to retire I feel like she's just miserable no one likes her so she's gonna torture us for years and the evil old people never die...

from what I understand the bill will bring NY registration nationwide. lol

they have to know this won't pass

The cynical view would be that they know it won't pass and don't care. They introduce it, they get their TV moments, the bills get crushed, and then they cruise to easy re-election telling their voters that they tried, but the forces of darkness are just too strong.

The first rule of politics is that they get paid no matter what the outcome is.

She can introduce legislation to say that black people can't vote, or that it's now legal to eat babies. Doesn't mean it will pass.

I agree. The problem is this is their side's first offer in what they see as a negotiation. When they back off some of these restrictions the press will paint them as being willing to compromise and as reasonable. Conversely, our side will be seen as extreme and unwilling to negotiate.

I agree. The problem is this is their side's first offer in what they see as a negotiation. When they back off some of these restrictions the press will paint them as being willing to compromise and as reasonable. Conversely, our side will be seen as extreme and unwilling to negotiate.

I agree. This is right out of their playbook. It seems tough to counteract these tactics.

Sent from my .gov tracking device

Only if our side actually does its job. [thinking]

Back
Top Bottom