• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ayer man pulls gun in Westford road rage incident

Deutsche_Dog

NES Member
Westford police arrest Ayer man on gun charge in road-rage incident

Another idiot making normal gun owners look bad. This guy worked for Patriot Lock. We see that van around here all the time. The funniest thing about it is the road rager called the cops first!

"The gentleman jumped into the van as I approached. I tried to tell him I was on the phone with his boss," Sageir said. "Then he leaned out of the van, pulled a gun and aimed it at my face."
Sageir said he then retreated back across the street and called 911, which connected him to state police. As state police were transferring the call to Westford police, several Westford officers sped up to the scene.
Sageir said Westford police later told him that the man in the van had called them.

"

Last edited:
If you're going slower than how fast traffic wants to go, pull over and let the idiots get by you. Stop acting stupid and pretending you don't know what I'm talking about.

For the record, nothing involved in any traffic situation deserves a confrontation, and definitely not one that would include pulling a gun. That also applies to cops who are too stupid to step out of the way of an oncoming car....you deserve to be tossed out of the gene pool if your only response is to murder the driver.

I agree one more idiot not helping the cause. I think people should learn how to defend themselves with their hands before owning a gun.. And what the hell is Ayer ? lol
Doesn't that mean yesterday or tomorrow in Spanish ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
More morons to make us gun owners look bad. Ayer's a pretty quiet place and people tend to be very friendly.

Ayer in Spanish means "yesterday"

If you're going slower than how fast traffic wants to go, pull over and let the idiots get by you. Stop acting stupid and pretending you don't know what I'm talking about.

Afternoon rush hour on RT 110 is not the place to take a kid scared of his own shadow out for a drive. Plenty of places to take your little shit stain brothers pants in Westford in order to learn how to drive and get a feel for the road. If you want to drive 20MPH then you shouldn't be doing it on a main road. I'm shocked big bro didn't have him up on 495 with the ink still wet on his permit.

Truthfully they are both idiots but it in no way excuses the ultimate moron for pulling a gun.

Afternoon rush hour on RT 110 is not the place to take a kid scared of his own shadow out for a drive. Plenty of places to take your little shit stain brothers pants in Westford in order to learn how to drive and get a feel for the road. If you want to drive 20MPH then you shouldn't be doing it on a main road. ...

And people don't honk their horn at you for doing the limit in Westford, so Big Brother was shading the truth a little there. But no harm, no foul.

He probably also learned that Ayer Man didn't really have the need to know that he was being dimed out to his boss.

... I'm shocked big bro didn't have him up on 495 with the ink still wet on his permit.

Yeah, then at rush hour on the right day he could have driven 20MPH to his heart's content.

I'm a little hesitant to go out again. I just don't feel safe to drive right now," Boussetta said.

Dude- don't be a pussy snowflake. Driving in Ma is a full contact sport [rofl]

Looks to me like a typical situation of mixed cultures. The Muslim think that they have the right to endanger others by driving slowly in traffic. It boils down to when in Rome do as the Romans do. This conflict of cultures will get worse as time goes on and the Muslims feel more empowered. The lock man lost his cool and now is going to pay dearly, while the immigrants will feel empowered to take even greater liberties with our American society.

And people don't honk their horn at you for doing the limit in Westford, so Big Brother was shading the truth a little there. But no harm, no foul.

He probably also learned that Ayer Man didn't really have the need to know that he was being dimed out to his boss.

Yeah, then at rush hour on the right day he could have driven 20MPH to his heart's content.

I grew up in these parts. I won't honk the horn but I will fill your back window with the emblem in the center of my grill.

20 if your lucky!! Northbound right now from Rt 3 all the way into Lawrence and beyond does that. If I don't escape here going to Maine before 2PM it can wait till morning. Life is too short sitting in that crap.

Last edited:
Of course that is one guys side of the story.
We haven't heard the other side yet.
For a short time I bounced. Want to know what the most common line of crap the trouble makers gave the cops was?
"I was just standing there minding my own business...."

For the record, nothing involved in any traffic situation deserves a confrontation, and definitely not one that would include pulling a gun. That also applies to cops who are too stupid to step out of the way of an oncoming car....you deserve to be tossed out of the gene pool if your only response is to murder the driver.

You ever been side swapped by an illegal who then tries to run and doesn't have a license or insurance after you chased them for 20 miles? If you can get through that without being confrontational you are a much nicer person than I am. Still didn't pull my piece tho

No shortage of Ayer Men

I grew up in these parts. I won't honk the horn but I will fill your back window with the emblem in the center of my grill. ...

Good news: when I'm merely driving the speed limit,
I'm glad to pull over if anyone behind me seems to be in a hurry.
(No, really. I acquired a distaste for zipping around town on the evening I picked up my LTC. Suitability makes some stupid games less fun. But I'm not looking to let a conga line build up behind me).

Bad news: I'm especially likely to do that when Waze reports "speed trap in 0.4 miles".

BTW, in case anyone thinks they're safe to microaggress complete strangers so long as Ayer Man is locked up in lieu of bail...

I know someone who looked out his window one day and saw a stranger walking around his house.
The guy saddled up and moved out; pulled a gun on the trespasser. (Maybe a 1911).
It was a contractor working for the town on property tax reassessment.
Guy didn't put up the gun - told the assessor to GTFOML (<- artist's conception).

The window the guy looked out of?

It was in Ayer.

Last edited:
I'm not talking about driving the speed limit. I'm talking about the inability to properly drive with the rest of us who can.

If you're of the nervous type perhaps you should wait until the traffic is lighter.

No speeding tickets issued in 34 years. I must be doing something right.

I grew up in these parts. I won't honk the horn but I will fill your back window with the emblem in the center of my grill.

Even better, pull out your CCW and point it at your head, threatening to kill yourself if he doesn't move over. Hey, the blood is on his hands, right?

Of course that is one guys side of the story.
We haven't heard the other side yet.
For a short time I bounced. Want to know what the most common line of crap the trouble makers gave the cops was?
"I was just standing there minding my own business...."
I need to know more. Hans has been a friend of my sons and my go to locksmith for the empire for many years. Not defending him, but what if the other party approached the truck and threatened bodily harm? Just saying. Jack.

no excuse. You can't pull your gun on someone because they approach you or threaten you unless the situation meets the AOJ triad.

Ability.Opportunity.Jeopardy.

Did the guy approaching him have a weapon or a gun? If not there's no lethal threat.
There's no disparity of force here to justify pulling a weapon, if it's a one on one.

Plus who started the confrontation : a road rage maniac that shouldn't have a gun.
A coward who uses a gun rather than what's between his ears.
That's his go to, to solve any confrontation?

Hope he gets convicted and sentenced to a prison sentence.

no excuse. You can't pull your gun on someone because they approach you or threaten you unless the situation meets the AOJ triad.

Ability.Opportunity.Jeopardy.

Did the guy approaching him have a weapon or a gun? If not there's no lethal threat.
There's no disparity of force here to justify pulling a weapon, if it's a one on one.

Plus who started the confrontation : a road rage maniac that shouldn't have a gun.
A coward who uses a gun rather than what's between his ears.
That's his go to, to solve any confrontation?

Hope he gets convicted and sentenced to a prison sentence.
I see your point, but if I'm in my vehicle and someone tells me that they are going to pull me out of it and beat the shit out of me, what then? Jack.

I see your point, but if I'm in my vehicle and someone tells me that they are going to pull me out of it and beat the shit out of me, what then? Jack.

MA law allows you to use pepper spray or a less lethal option on such a threat or if there's an implication of violence.

If he was smart he would have pepper sprayed the shit out of this guy called 911 and said that he felt threatened and there was an implication of violence. However if it turns out that later police officer's interview witnesses, and the witnesses testify that he was the one that started the altercation, then he would still be the one in cuffs (Never lie to the police). Though if he'd have used pepper spray in the above situation, he wouldn't have had any gun charges, and the issuing PD (chief) might have had some leeway in allowing him to keep his LTC (I don't know if this is true or not in MA).

What he did by pulling the gun is to remove his own chances of getting out of the encounter unscathed. It goes beyond brandishing if he aimed it at the other guy. The other guy could have shot him in self defense since the other guy clearly wasn't the initial aggressor (he drew first), then again approaching a road rage maniac's truck (even if his boss tells you to for whatever reason, seems like a really bad idea).

I am not a lawyer and I do not claim to know all of the facts, just what has been reported.

Mistakes made with firearms are life altering.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom