B & K Sales, LLC - Natick, MA

Just wanted everyone to know I've changed my screen name from Bamp to B & K Sales, LLC. You can contact me through a PM or [email protected]. Have a great day.

Also check out BandKSalesllc.com for some unique and hard to find guns. We also have great in-store ammo prices. When in the Natick area, stop by and check us out. The coffee pot is always on. Kids and dogs welcomed.

My wife and I stopped by yesterday and purchased an M&P9c. Great people at this shop! Very friendly and knowledgeable and good prices too. I will be back and recommend you stop in and say hello and check out their wares whenever you're in the area.

Had a transfer done at B & K today. Extremely professional service. They also had a great selection of guns, surplus ammo.

Also, very helpful and courteous over the phone.

Transfer fee was $25 which is in my opinion is very reasonable. Was in and out, but will definitely be back.

I walked into this shop today while out for lunch at work. I didn't get to spend a lot of time here but it looked pretty interesting. I'll head back soon when I have more free time. It's a small place but packed with goodies.

did a trade with another NES member. B&K's $25 transfer is very reasonable and i think brian was surprised with amount of people i packed into his shop. always good to deal with and whenever i'm with shadyduk we always check it out there.

Had a transfer done on Saturday at B&K and finally had the pleasure of meeting Brian. The $25 transfer fee is very fair, he has some very cool guns at fair prices, is very knowledgeable and provides outstanding, professional customer service. His shop brought me back to the days when I was a kid. Dogs and children friendly, coffee, water and soft drinks were offered, me, my 15 year old son and another customer hung out and "shot the breeze" for quite a while and even though Brian was busy working in the back room when we got there, we were never once rushed or had the feeling that he had better things to do. The biggest indicator of what a great shop B&K is, was my son's comment that Brian handed him a gun that he was looking at unprompted and without treating him like "some dumb kid". He gained two new customer's for life and I look forward to doing business with Brian for many years to come.

Stopped in last night to visit Brian at B&K very satisfied with my business with him and will definitely be stopping by for more items. Very large selection, and the coffee pot is always on. Thanks again Brian look forward to doing more business in the future

B&K is my go to shop. The service is top notch, and the prices are fair. I've never felt rushed or not welcome in the shop and Brian always has a interesting array of stuff for sale.

I had the pleasure of picking up a transfer today through B&K Sales and I am nothing but impressed. Beautiful shop with a great array of firearms. I look forward to the next time I do business with this fine company, unfortunately I was to poor to do anything but the transfer today [rofl].

Purchased a shotgun there last night that I had special ordered through Brian. Great shop with great people working there! Highly recommended if you are anywhere around where they are located.
I drove from Worcester for this purchase. He called me the moment it came in (which was way faster than I expected), and so I drove out there right then to pick it up. Paperwork was already filled out, and after filling out my half the transaction was done in under 15 minutes. Keep up the great work Brian!

All around great shop, good selection of semi-autos, revolvers and long guns. Picked up a new M&P 45 today.

I'm a second-time customer and I can say with confidence that Brian is a great guy. He remembered who I was while he was handling an out-of-state transfer for me (for only $25!), which is rare in retail now a days. He runs a small shop but he's dependable and, most importantly of all, cares about his business. I ended up purchasing a bolt action that same visit. Even though it wasn't the lowest-rock-bottom-price out there it felt great knowing that I was supporting Brian and his operation. A+++

My wife and I just got our Boston LTC-A's. We bought our first handgun (Ruger SR9C) from B&K. Cozy shop, helpful staff. Will definitely be back.

Had a transfer done here today (and bought some .45 zombie max :D). Extremely friendly and a nice atmosphere. Will shop here again.

Ditto, ditto, ditto.

Cheapest transfer service I know of and they do it like they appreciate the business, not like they're doing you some big favor.

Not a huge shop but some nice pieces in there and the people are awesome.

Ditto, ditto, ditto.

Cheapest transfer service I know of and they do it like they appreciate the business, not like they're doing you some big favor.

Not a huge shop but some nice pieces in there and the people are awesome.

I always laugh that the second I need a certain piece I get a call that they have it. lol

Another +1 for Brian. He's a great guy who seems to genuinely appreciate the business. His transfers are painless and the most affordable. Many LGS owners could learn from this guy on how to treat their customers.

Brian is a great guy I have transferred 3 guns and 1 lower from group buys and have bought a Ruger MK 111 best .22 I own. B&K is awesome I drive by 10 gun stores to go there. Mike

Was there last night and all I can say is WOW. What a friendly bunch of folks.
Easy going small shop even offered me coffee and a seat until the traffic cleared up
and I didn’t even buy anything. For me this business model works.
They are not close to my house but I will be visiting them again.

I am also a big fan of B&K and have nothing but good things to say - Brian has always treated me well.
It's a drive for me, but definitely a must stop when I am in the area (or when I have cash burning a hole in my pocket!)

I stopped in yesterday to check it out and the owners were very informative. There were pistols to be had and a selection of shotguns of all types.

A guy asked for the last box of .22 and when he went to pick it up I said "I was going to buy that" just to bust balls. He offered it to me and I laughed. Plenty of coffee and jars of mints.

Wanted to buy some ammo for a tryout and today their hours didn't help matters since I had to be on the Cape.

Definitely going to bring cash when I get back there.

Back
Top Bottom