• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

B & K Sales, LLC - Natick, MA

I stopped by B&K the other day to pick up some ammo,and ended up walking out not only with the ammo but a Mosin Nagant shipping crate that Brian gave me.It took me over an hour to buy some ammo and that's not because they have slow service, but it's because I spend most the time having a nice conversation with Brian and some of the customers they were coming in to pick up their Mosin Nagant from the group buy.B&K is nice gun shop with fair prices and a very nice atmosphere. Thanks again Brian for the crate will be back soon.

Attachments

• DSCN3501.jpg
    DSCN3501.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 136
  • DSCN3502.jpg
    DSCN3502.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 158
I have been doing business with Brian basically since he started his shop in Natick. Always pleasant, knowledgeable and a very good selection of firearms and accessories. The $25 transfer fee with the knowledge you can receive makes this my "go to" place.

My brother and I are customers of Brian's due to his outstanding service. Besides, can't beat a free cup of coffee and good conversation with a fellow Army Veteran! Ask him about the Lieutenant who sold out his NCOs, and what Brian did. It's a great one. I wouldn't wanna be THAT butter bar...

Joe at Owl Tactics, the resident gunsmith, is also a top notch guy, personally and professionally.

Purchased an SR9C from B&K yesterday. They were very friendly and knowledgeable. I'll definitely be going back.

Picked up an '03 there yesterday and a Nagant from the group buy a month back. Great guys. Good conversation and bumped into a few NES folks milling about like the reprobates we are. I'll be back.

First visit there today. Very friendly and outgoing guys.

Picked up my upper/lower from them. The process was smooth and painless.

Brian also shared some useful information to me which I appreciated. Will def go again!

Purchased a rifle and also did a transfer at B&K today. Really nice guys there. Coffee was hot as usual! If you've never been there I really recommend checking them out.

Stopped in B&K the other day for my first visit, super friendly staff, small shop but decent stock on shelves, would definitely recommend

I stopped in over the weekend and purchased a HiPoint 45. Brian was very helpful as usual and everything went smoothly. Quite a few nice items in stock. Will be back.

Also great service after the sale.

Last edited:
I stopped here to pick up a Mosin from one of the group buys Brian had. Him and his wife were very polite and helpful. Being it was my first Mosin, Brian gave me a good history lesson on them and explanation of gun parts, cleaning, field strip, and etc... He had a decent inventory and it appears they update their website with it pretty often, always a plus!

I actually just bought a Ruger MKIII 22/45 there. Staff was helpful and didn't try to push anything on me, just let me examine the guns at my own pace and answered any questions that I had. I would recommend this place to anybody.

I found them to be more expensive than their competitors. On some items, significantly more expensive.

My co-workers father in law just picked up a Wyndham Weaponry AR from you guys at the show, you guys hooked up his grandson with a little key chain flashlight, both made his day, he couldn't stop talking about it on the way out!

Stopped by yesterday. Picked up some ammo for a few different things. Comparable prices to what is out there right now. No complaints about service there either.

Stopped in there 3 times over the past month and a half & I absolutely love the atmosphere and conversations I have with the owner and grandson, but their prices are a bit high. I've yet to see any gun or ammo that I didn't see elsewhere for cheaper.

I was there the other day. Very nice gentleman. I bought some self-defense rounds. He gave me some suggestions on where else I might get some things he did not have in stock. Close to me, and definitely a place I would check out first if I am looking for something.

I just got a Model 36 at B and K and I couldn't be happier with my experience there. The owner who's name escapes me right now (Brian?) helped me out immensely when I told him I lived two hours away from the shop. Great prices there and a good selection, I wanted the Mauser k98 but I need to stop buying guns for a short while!

Great store and the first place staffed by someone who was nice and seemed like they wanted to be there. I'll be checking it out again in the future and recommending others go there for sure.

Great shop. I do almost all my transfers here (I'm usually a used gun guy) but have bought a few guns on occasion. Have had them order guns for me and they can always find what I'm looking for and it's there within a few days. Walked in to do a transfers today and stumbled upon my dream gun at a great price. Brian, his son, and grandson are usually in the shop and all of them are friendly and great to talk to. Always a great experience going there. If you like milsurps or shotguns they have a lot as well as handguns an AR's. Plus they had a few tavors in today as well. If you are in Natick stop in it's worth it.

Another great, easy transaction with Brian at B&K. Good guys, good shop, definitely worth a visit! Brian, I'll be back with my AR barrel and plan to check out more of your pocket pistols!

Back
Top Bottom