Baby, 6 months, shot and killed in Atlanta; ‘This one hurts,’ chief says

Reptile

NES Member

Three children under age 6 have been shot in Atlanta this year, with two having been killed, officials said​

A 6-month-old child was shot and killed in Atlanta on Monday, the third shooting of a young child in the first three weeks of the year, officials said.

The shooting occurred around 3 p.m. at a Food Mart on Anderson Avenue when two people were involved in an unspecified altercation. The baby was caught in the crossfire and was not the intended target, authorities said.

Continues...

One more statistic for the anti-gun crowd to exploit. I feel bad for the parents, losing a child that way. Very sad!

Three children under age 6 have been shot in Atlanta this year, with two having been killed, officials said​

A 6-month-old child was shot and killed in Atlanta on Monday, the third shooting of a young child in the first three weeks of the year, officials said.

The shooting occurred around 3 p.m. at a Food Mart on Anderson Avenue when two people were involved in an unspecified altercation. The baby was caught in the crossfire and was not the intended target, authorities said.

Continues...

This could have all been solved with gunlockbackgroundchecks.

Oh wait.

The baby was caught in the crossfire and was not the intended target, authorities said.

[rofl]
They hell they say. That baby was sleeping with my main b-word! You don't dissssssresspecck a man like dat!

The stupidity of some reporter lines is epic.

I have no clues, but they probably have funny names.

Heartbroken mother of six-month-old Atlanta boy who was shot dead in his car seat after being caught in crossfire blasts his killers for 'ruining my life'​

• Kerri Gray knew her son Grayson was dead when she pressed him against her
  • Police say the six-month-old was caught in crossfire between two other drivers
  • He slumped over in his carseat with a pool of blood on his lap Monday morning
  • The next day, police had arrested Dequasie Jonathan Little, 22, for the shooting
  • He has a rap sheet dating back to 2019 that includes charges of child cruelty

thumb_im-the-captain-now-blank-template-imgflip-52812390.jpg

Hold up. The kid's name was Grayson Gray????

The guy next door to us in Cleveland (Mentor, actually) was Carl Carlson. LOL

Back
Top Bottom