• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Back and Green!

v13

After seven years away (mostly in NYC) I've moved back to MA and I'm glad to be back. NES was instrumental in helping me navigate the LTC process in Boston back in 2005 and get me started out so it only made sense to go green now that I'm back. As soon as I have my LTC again, I'm looking forward to getting out to the range and hopefully some NES events.

After seven years away (mostly in NYC) I've moved back to MA and I'm glad to be back. NES was instrumental in helping me navigate the LTC process in Boston back in 2005 and get me started out so it only made sense to go green now that I'm back. As soon as I have my LTC again, I'm looking forward to getting out to the range and hopefully some NES events.

Welcome back to the green side brother!!! [party]

Thanks. Ha, yes. I was waiting for a comment along those lines. I spent 2 years in Indiana for grad school before moving to NYC which was great. In Indiana there was a range not too far I used to go to with friends where you could rent the full auto guns on the cheap ($50+ammo). I got to shoot an HK MP5A2, FN P90, and an HK G36. I couldn't get anyone to go in on me with the M249 they had which was $150+ammo.

NYC was great for my career but I don't miss the over zealous PD where a knife with a pocket clip can land you in jail. Fortunately, we're now in a green town in MA without all the hoops I had to go through in Boston back in 2005.

Back
Top Bottom