• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

back from 2nd amend conference "San Fran"

Well,

my Buddy and I got back in town last night from Sanfrancisco at the SAF 2nd Amendment conference. Great people there all with the same passion we have here. Lots of good speakers, John Lott, Tom Grisham, Massad Ayoob and many others. I was able to meet and speak with Heller, his attorney and many other great people and they hit law and current progress in all states around the country including MA.

had some time to sight see down at the harbor and got some good new reading material. This was the first firearms related trip I have taken on my own dime. ha ha... ussually my company paid for all my training classes etc. This one was on me.

Got to sit down and have dinner with Massad Ayoob and hung out with him for a few hours and spent lots of time one on one with him on training issues. Great, wonderful guy with amazing amounts of knowledge. Here is a pic of my Buddy and me with him at a smoke break.

Rob

IMG_0941.jpg

At the D.C. 2a march we heard from the Pink Pistols guy/gal.

That was one heck of a speech.

"Armed Gays Don't get Bashed" - that was their mantra.

You should have gotten your picture with her!!!

yeah he/she was there too. ha ha...

put on one hellova speech I must say. While I did not have my picture taken with her/him I did have a good conversation though.

neat person for sure.

Rob

Back
Top Bottom