• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Back from the Dead

That is the most beautiful thing I've seen all day. Absolutely amazing work. [bow]

It's now got proper grips and a vintage, period specific mag in it now with the loop under the mag. One of these days I will post more pics. I shot it over the weekend last weekend. [thumbsup]

Holy Shiznick. That is some damn fine workmanship Greg. Is it re-plated or is it some other surface treatment? Nice save and terraformer gets to fondle it whenever he wants. Nice!

Wow! I just found the thread and the original one. I, too, have an old WWI Colt that needs to be refinished. DerrPrecision looks like the place to go and is only a few towns away. Greg I'll be contacting you soon....
Terra where were you able to find the grips? Unfortunately the original sights were replaced on mine and I do not have those either.

Stand by, I have two more in the works. One from WWI and the other from WWII. The WWI is very unique and has some cool history.

Greg,

Do you do Colt DA revolvers also?

IMG_0185.jpg

Back
Top Bottom