Bacon 1 Jihadists 0

Are pigs like tigers where they will eat people now because they've got the taste or no? Don't care about the sh!tbags but when people move back to the are I hope the pigs don't mess with them

Are pigs like tigers where they will eat people now because they've got the taste or no? Don't care about the sh!tbags but when people move back to the are I hope the pigs don't mess with them

An Iowa farmboy co-worker swears that domestic pigs will eat you down to your shoestrings and poop out your teeth... I can imagine what wild boar would do.

Too bad (good?) not to share....

PigMoRoast1vi-vi.gif

An Iowa farmboy co-worker swears that domestic pigs will eat you down to your shoestrings and poop out your teeth... I can imagine what wild boar would do.
Some farmer in Canada used to kill people! Pull the teeth and then feed the bodies to the pigs.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Having hunted wild boars, I can say that when one is coming your way and he looks pissed, either have your good running shoes on or hope your tree climbing skills are up to par.
Wonder if the Durkas got eaten ?
That would be a shame. [smile]

Some farmer in Canada used to kill people! Pull the teeth and then feed the bodies to the pigs.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Here's what the expert has to say on the topic. [laugh]

Last edited by a moderator:

O I know they'll eat you lol I just wanted to know if they get a taste for it. It would suck to come back to your village and have man eating pigs running around

O I know they'll eat you lol I just wanted to know if they get a taste for it. It would suck to come back to your village and have man eating pigs running around

Yes they will.
Most animals once they realize something is food, it's always food to them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom