• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bait and Switch on HR 1808?

Apparently some gop members cut a deal with the black caucus to support some police funding bills in exchange for supporting this awb.

Watching this and all of this procedural bullsh*t makes me realize how broken the system is. It’s disgusting.

Stahhhp. That "procedural bullspit" has been going on for 200 years. Read accounts of David Crockett's time in the House in the 18-teens or 20's. It will make you think today's lawmakers are saints by comparison.

They can do what they want. I'd rather them do this early than late. Best to get it out of their system now and avoid a lame-duck vote that WILL pass by HUGE margins.

Besides, this'll get injuncted faster than you can shake a stick at it.

Stahhhp. That "procedural bullspit" has been going on for 200 years. Read accounts of David Crockett's time in the House in the 18-teens or 20's. It will make you think today's lawmakers are saints by comparison.

They can do what they want. I'd rather them do this early than late. Best to get it out of their system now and avoid a lame-duck vote that WILL pass by HUGE margins.

Besides, this'll get injuncted faster than you can shake a stick at it.
I reallllly dont know what the left is thinking here

Scotus is pretty friendly to the constitution right now if this gets to them they may overturn all gun control kinda like roe...

It’s not about saving lives.

It’s not about getting rid of guns.

It’s not about getting their way.

It’s about. . .

GETTING RE-ELECTED. (Well, some, this is just another nail in their coffin.)

Everything is about getting re-elected. Always.

Back
Top Bottom