• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ban on all semi auto rifles on deck

This sh*t is not going anywhere. Too many D on the verge if losing their seats, too close to election.

This and any other such thread is pointless. Or at least SHOULD be pointless. If Congress passes a law that says you need to jump off a bridge, you jumping? No? Then pay no attention to these threats of tyranny. If tyranny comes knocking on your door asking for your rifles, good thing you have rifles. I recommend defensive ammo but from what I hear ball ammo is no fun either.

Seriously, let them come. Or not. Either way I’m going to keep my rifles or die trying.
At 3000fps, the type of ammo matters very little.

That’s what I thought too before the Red Flag law sailed through with the support of 15 Senate RINOs…
...and I sincerely believe that THEY sincerely believe that their CheatyMachine is running sufficiently well that they not only won't lose seats in the Senate and House come November, but will GAIN.

That’s what I thought too before the Red Flag law sailed through with the support of 15 Senate RINOs…
But red flag is sold as a "mental" thing and too many people don't think beyond that, since after every shooting every gun advocate says "it is a mental health issue".

Here we are talking about banning like 50-90% of dealers inventories across the country.

...and I sincerely believe that THEY sincerely believe that their CheatyMachine is running sufficiently well that they not only won't lose seats in the Senate and House come November, but will GAIN.

I predict that their manufactured win will be by the slimmest of margins for the sake of illusion. Some D's will have to take one for the team, some R's will make the traveling team. Then, with that slimmest of margins, the D's will declare they have a mandate from the American people.

I predict that their manufactured win will be by the slimmest of margins for the sake of illusion. The Machine will have to take one for the team, The Machine will make the traveling team. Then, with that slimmest of margins, The Machine will declare they have a mandate from the American people.

ftfy

Anti's are starting to drop the "Assault Weapon" verbiage in favor of focusing on semi-automatics. They are going to push putting semi autos onto the NFA and require a $200 tax stamp to buy a Glock or an AR. With how the GOP folded with the gun control bill that passed last month, don't put it past the RINOs in the McConnell wing to yield to legislation restricting semi autos in the near future, especially after a school shooting.

Anti's are starting to drop the "Assault Weapon" verbiage in favor of focusing on semi-automatics. They are going to push putting semi autos onto the NFA and require a $200 tax stamp to buy a Glock or an AR. With how the GOP folded with the gun control bill that passed last month, don't put it past the RINOs in the McConnell wing to yield to legislation restricting semi autos in the near future, especially after a school shooting.
"We are 20 dead politicians away from nullifying every gun law on the books".

Back
Top Bottom