• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Barack Obama: 'I go shooting all the time'

Reptile

NES Member
President Barack Obama has claimed that he goes shooting "all the time", while attempting to reassure American gun-owners that he respects their rights to use firearms.

Amid conservative anger over Mr Obama's proposals to ban assault weapons as part of a drastic overhaul of US gun control laws, the president said that he was a keen clay-pigeon shooter.

Asked in a magazine interview whether he had ever fired a gun, Mr Obama said he did so with guests at the president's rural retreat.

"Up at Camp David, we do skeet shooting all the time," he said. "And I have a profound respect for the traditions of hunting that trace back in this country for generations.

"And I think those who dismiss that out of hand make a big mistake".

Barack Obama: 'I go shooting all the time' - Telegraph

-----

From the Onion...

He has no idea what the Second Amendment is.

Nor does Crazy Joe the Shot Gun Owner.

It aint about shotguns and it aint about hunting!

He can only hit clay pigeon's since the real ones would all dive bomb him.

BTW, IF he even does skeet/trap shooting it's like someone that wants to ban all motorcycles but has only ridden on a trike when he was three. If you want a trike, you're good, but forget about anything more advanced. Of course, all his government cronies will be allowed to have whatever they want.

Every time I read about something POTUS says these days I just want to [puke][puke2][puke][puke2][puke][puke2][puke2][mg]

Just glad I didn't vote for him... Either time.

obama-cheeseburger.jpg

obama-skeet.png.jpeg

I think he is full of s#$t.

If he EVER shot skeet the official WH photographer would have taken the picture.

Where is that picture?

Oh, and the Second Amendment aint about hunting.

He is so far removed from American culture and history.

Too bad he doesn't respect the US Constitution or the Supreme Court or the concept of Natural Rights.

I can't believe I am praying for the next financial economic fight to take over the news. At least it'll take the wind out of this gun control attack.

Does anybody here remember the anti-gun twink here in Massachusetts who used to go around claiming he was a shotgun shooter while he campaigned for gun bans? It sounds like Obama is using the same line of baloney.

View attachment 52503

I think he is full of s#$t.

If he EVER shot skeet the official WH photographer would have taken the picture.

Where is that picture?

Oh, and the Second Amendment aint about hunting.

He is so far removed from American culture and history.

Hey, is that one of those high capacity clip things in that gun? He knows damn well that the 2nd isn't about hunting, don't kid yourself. He wants to get the sheep out there to believe that it is to further justify the fact that you don't need military style "assault weapons" for that purpose. This is very easy to do with the general public, especially those that say "we need to do something about this gun violence"! Since they don't really understand the 2nd (or care about since it doesn't affect what they do in their daily lives) it makes it look as though he is a benevolent leader that is just trying to stem violence without hurting "sportsmen". Hell, with that philosophy he will likely win over most of the fudd shooters too, since they won't be affected by bans - or so they think!

Back
Top Bottom