Barre VT Gun Show February 4th & 5th, 2023

Blackmore

NES Member
I've made the drive up I-89 a couple of times for this show and always found it to be good because of different vendors than the southern NH and Mass. shows. I was checking out this year's edition and noticed it was now $12 (okay, Joe-flation) but also said 200 tables. Based on my memory of previous shows, that seems like considerably less than before. Anyone local or a Barre F&G member know if that's correct? Thanks.

Almost 150 miles each way for me. A bit further than I would normally want to go for a show. Even more so since I have to go to my niece's wedding on the 4th.

I spent about 5 minutes in Vermont last week and then realized I was breaking their magazine laws.

Oops. Hope no cops hang out between Lancaster and the Mt Orne bridge.

I spent about 5 minutes in Vermont last week and then realized I was breaking their magazine laws.

Oops. Hope no cops hang out between Lancaster and the Mt Orne bridge.
I'll have to remember that (or try to) come June for my nephew's wedding (just inside VT from the NH side). I'll have to think about what I carry.

I was going to leave tomorrow at 6:00 AM to make it by 9:00 however the temp in Barre right now is -20 F.

Good luck to you that brave the WX! and may you do well in your hunt.

I will be swinging by there in a little bit. I've never been to this one before though. Thank goodness everyone around here still takes checks, it would be hard for me to smuggle the bags of cash out of the house.

Just got back from the show. Packed to the gills, very little chance to really see much. There were two floors of vendors that I saw. I don't know about any deals as I couldn't really get close to see much. Too many people, parking was pretty difficult with all the snow. I might not be a fan of gun shows, I just have a hard time with swimming through a sea of people to get a glimpse at something, no matter how cool that something is. I was there hoping for a nice mid range 1911 but I think I saw a total of about a dozen 1911s in the whole place, most of them weird stuff I don't know about. Like Magnum Research, Armscor, and RIA. Clearly those are all just made up names.

Back
Top Bottom