BARRE, VT GUN SHOW FEBRUARY 8 & 9, 2020

It's almost time for the annual Barre Fish & Game Central Vermont Gun Show again! Held on February 8th & 9th, 2020 in Barre, VT at the Barre Municipal Auditorium, it is an old time gun show held in an old time venue. Two FULL floors of guns, ammo, and gear for your enjoyment. This show is probably the best show I attend all year; not a lot of the "professional" vendors here, just good old boys and girls selling and buying. It's a hike for most of us, but for me it is well worth the trip. The photo below is just a photo of the top floor; there is an entire floor below FULL of stuff as well!! Who would have thought a show this good would be in the home state of that no good Commie pile of shit Bernie Sanders?

BARRE GUN SHOW 2020 FLYER.jpgBARRE VT SHOW 2019.jpegBARRE VT SHOW 2019.jpeg

Last edited:
If you live out of state what are the laws for buying stuff at one of these shows? Could you only get like preban mags with paperwork and stuff? Sorry for the green questions I’ve never been to one before and was curious about what out of state gun owners generally can and can’t do.

Well, this great show is only 6 days away. Given the situation with the NH shows, I am thinking that might make the trip much more attractive.

Well, this great show is only 6 days away. Given the situation with the NH shows, I am thinking that might make the trip much more attractive.
What situation with the NH shows?

Went to this today- lots of stuff, as a MA resident there wasn't a whole lot calling my name but it was nice to shoot the shit in a free state.

Without a jerkey vendor though, it cannot call itself a "gunshow".

Back
Top Bottom