Bass Pro Ammo Availability

Hanwei

NES Member
Just thought I'd start a thread for the Bass Pro in Foxboro.

I was there today and here's what I saw:

Plenty of Shotgun ammo and hunting rifle calibers... a good amount of .40, .380, 38 Special, and .25 Auto.

A tiny bit of .45 and .357 Mag.

That's about it.

No .22, .223/5.56, 7.62, or 9mm.

Last edited:
I was there as well with my brother and dog. Did you happen to see a juvenile brown pit bull/lab mix?

Ditto on all the ammo, and .380 is getting thin. I believe I grabbed the last two white box value packs. Plenty of the SxZ in 50-ct though.

Nope... didn't see any dogs... I was there in the late afternoon. I grabbed a box of .25 Auto for a friend... and that's about it. They didn't have anything I was looking for.

I was there too @ 1:30pm. Didn't look much on ammo. Just grab a powder and a few over-priced bullet.

"Send it" via iPhone M107A1

No .22, .223/5.56, 7.62, or 9mm.

Which 7.62? Bass Pro dosen't carry any metric ammo like 7.62x54r, .303, or 7.62x25. Even before the '12-'13 Panic.

I go there now and then, but I have only bought ammo from BPS once, when my dad gave me a gift card from them and I got a box of Remington UMC in .357SIG.

Was in there this morning, shelves are very bare. Only a few boxes of less common caliber ammo left for pistol ammo. Plenty of shotgun ammo available. Showcases were empty except for only a handful of handguns. I would say most of us have more in our collection than they had for sale.

Which 7.62? Bass Pro dosen't carry any metric ammo like 7.62x54r, .303, or 7.62x25. Even before the '12-'13 Panic.

I go there now and then, but I have only bought ammo from BPS once, when my dad gave me a gift card from them and I got a box of Remington UMC in .357SIG.

I hadn't ever purchased ammo from BP before so I had no idea what they normally stocked. I was only there, like you in the past, because I had a gift certificate to use and was looking at what they had and figured I'd report what I found for others who were curious.

Was in there this morning, shelves are very bare. Only a few boxes of less common caliber ammo left for pistol ammo. Plenty of shotgun ammo available. Showcases were empty except for only a handful of handguns. I would say most of us have more in our collection than they had for sale.

That's for damn sure.

Been having to fly to Newport News/Hampton/Norfolk Virginia lately on a weekly basis. This evening decide to check ammo supplies down here. Walmart/Dick's Sporting shelves were bare. They do have a huge Bass Pro Shop in Hampton (I mean HUGE). They too had nothing in terms of ammo. But, the guy there said ('hush, hush') expecting a big shipment tomorrow. Their last shipment sounds like same day as Foxboro...soooooo it might be good to see if local shop also gets some supply on Wed. I will be stopping back in at Hampton, VA tomorrow evening after regular work duties allow and see about scavenging anything left by that time that I can put in my luggage back to MA.

I was there noonish yesterday. Other than a handful of single-action revolvers, there was a total of ONE semi-auto handgun, a Rem R1 1911 for $730! No 9mm or .22LR plinking ammo at all. Handgun ammo case was mostly empty, a few boxes of self-defense ammo here and there.

Just got in from BP. They had 10-12 boxes of federal 9mm that were behind some other boxes of ammo. I took a box then some guy scooped up the rest of it. A few boxes of .38 and .357 NO .22 LR at all plenty of .22mag and a decent pile of .45acp lots of shotshell for everyone. Was a little different from my last stop in there because there was no .40 last time the shelf was full of it like no one wanted it.

The gun case was just about empty lots of long guns on the wall.

Just got in from BP. They had 10-12 boxes of federal 9mm that were behind some other boxes of ammo. I took a box then some guy scooped up the rest of it. A few boxes of .38 and .357 NO .22 LR at all plenty of .22mag and a decent pile of .45acp lots of shotshell for everyone. Was a little different from my last stop in there because there was no .40 last time the shelf was full of it like no one wanted it.

The gun case was just about empty lots of long guns on the wall.

Was also there today. As far as powder goes, down to 1 can of Unique and 1 can of RL22.

Stopped in this afternoon... the place was cleared out of handgun ammo, except for a few boxes of .40, .45 colt, and 2 boxes of $22/50rnd 9mm.

I was looking for 9mm.... but $22 is wayyy too much.

Back
Top Bottom