• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BB gun a firearm in Wisconsin now

How long before airguns laws are enforced by BATFE?

Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, all those flyover states are basically the same, right?

FoxNews said:
State definitions vary, with New Jersey and Rhode Island using some of the strictest language, according to the Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence. Those states classify all non-powder guns as firearms. Illinois and Michigan treat certain non-powder guns as firearms while Connecticut, Delaware and North Dakota list them as “dangerous weapons.” Thirteen states impose age restrictions on the possession, use and transfer of non-powder guns.
My worry is that it will just take one high profile case to get legislation passed putting all airguns (really, all projectile weapons) with more than X foot-pounds of energy into the purview of BATFE.

Last edited:
I'm really surprised they have not stepped all over the full auto pellet rifles and such.
It won't be long....although I see tighter restrictions on ammo before pellet guns.
Pretty soon I see a restriction on the power of the ammo we can shoot...

Those that are against seem to have the time money and will to keep at it.

Back
Top Bottom