• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bear Arms in Orange, MA

bgp

I made a visit to these guys today. Extremely helpful and friendly service. It's a new, small shop but they have a pretty decent inventory for being so new. Their website is pretty thin but they're very nice and willing to answer any questions. If you value the service you receive at a gun shop, I highly recommend you check these guys out (unlike some other gun stores in western Mass). They're a bit further from me than other shops, but I think they're now going to be my go-to gun store. Stop in and check them out if you're in the area (or passing by)...help spread the word.

I've been in the shop several times, always a very pleasant experience. Matt and Ed are good people, they've been very helpful in the past and always have interesting pieces up for sale! I've had better experiences there than I have with the other two shops in Orange. I always look forward to hitting up the shop when I drive through the area.

Picked up the receiver set from the AWS group buy at Bear Arms today. Ed was a great guy to deal with. Had a few hiccups with NICS but it was no reflection on the shop. Liked the selection of hand guns and long arms he had. Small shop but had some nice options to pick from. Bought a Mossberg Persuader and a couple of boxes of ammo too. Will definitely be back and will use them for future transfers.

Just seeing if anyone has been here lately. My brother is one of the owners. Just want to see what people's opinions are, good or bad. I can tell him what people think. They are not on NES

Made a transfer at Bear Arms on Friday (my second time this calendar year) to another NES member.

The two gentlemen there were extremely friendly. Made you feel like a valued customer instead of an ATM machine. The only bad part was that, like many other gun shops lately, they were a little short on inventory.

Would definitely go back and patronize them again.

Back
Top Bottom