• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bearpup Trilogy: I – Unexpected Shotgun (photo-calypse warning)

Hello Boris,

Your build tutorials are nothing short of genius. I want to fabricate an RPG from schedule 40 pipe and 16ga black iron. This will be a clone/prop. Do you happen to have the dimensions or prints? I read through your tutorial and was unable to find them. All help would be appreciated.

Best regards,
Savage11

papergc,220x200,w,ffffff-pad,220x200,ffffff.2u2.jpg

Hello Boris,

Your build tutorials are nothing short of genius. I want to fabricate an RPG from schedule 40 pipe and 16ga black iron. This will be a clone/prop. Do you happen to have the dimensions or prints? I read through your tutorial and was unable to find them. All help would be appreciated.

Best regards,
Savage11

First post is asking for prints for an RPG. JHC

Im too cheap to buy the demiled parts kit for a clone. Im also a builder and respected member at the akfiles as well. I go under the same user name Savage11. You guys are really paranoid lol. Its still a free country and still not a crime to build a prop. If you still doubt my sincerity ill be more than happy to answer any questions at the akfiles to verify who I am. I apologize if I hurts anyones feelers!

I feel like theres exact specs out there. Ive seen them. Imma turn over some rocks. This is the perfect job for scrapebox.

You can buy display RPG-7 and rockets on gun broker or you can get a rocket launcher from gunparts.

I decided I wanted one mini mini years ago before the Internet. And after several phone calls I found a guy in Florida selling stripped the milled tubes. From there it took me three years to find all the parts and modify them so it all fits.
I don’t know what country made mine originally but it’s much wider in diameter and heavier than most that I’ve seen online .

RC

Back
Top Bottom