• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"Beautiful Mind" owner arrested for 3rd time in 17 months for illegal firearm possession

Reptile

NES Member
i'm biting my tongue...but a handsome young man though. working on his doctoral thesis no doubt when this unfortunate mishap went down.

Police recovered a handgun with a 15-round magazine that Wilson is said to have tossed in the pursuit... Wilson is charged with... improper storage of a firearm

Yeah I guess if you are going to call it storage then leaving a gun tossed on the sidewalk as you run from it is definitely improper. :rolleyes:

:emoji_tiger:

But no "resisting arrest" charge? I thought everyone got that, especially those who flee in a car, ditch that and continue to flee on foot.

No LTC/FID
“High” cap mag
Suspended drivers license
Unregistered car
No Insurance
Obstructed plate
Stolen property

LOL. If I were to spit on a sidewalk or jaywalk, I’d probably be deemed unsuitable and lose my rights.

Everyone complaining about how you would get a worse sentence remember, you’re middle class and white. In the liberal logic world the unstated racism is that you KNOW better and should therefor follow the law - so when you break it you get worse punishment. The black people don’t know any better and need to be treated gently so we can civilize them. Noblesse oblige

Wilson is charged with carrying a loaded firearm without a license to carry, improper storage of a firearm, possession of ammunition without an FID card, possession of a high-capacity feeding device, driving with a suspended license, driving an unregistered, uninsured motor vehicle, concealing a license plate, and receiving stolen property.

You bet if you gank him while he's trying to mug you with that stolen firearm, you go away for 20 to life.

No LTC/FID
“High” cap mag
Suspended drivers license
Unregistered car
No Insurance
Obstructed plate
Stolen property

LOL. If I were to spit on a sidewalk or jaywalk, I’d probably be deemed unsuitable and lose my rights.

Not to mention if you're going to steal a car you should choose one that isn't completely off grid.

Back
Top Bottom