Beretta 92A1 Info

abundigas

NES Member
Ok I am looking to hear from anyone that may have shot, of owns a Beretta 92A1. From what I have read there are a few improvements that I am very interested in. How is the trigger, is there a noticeable reduction in felt recoil, Etc...Also would not mind finding one if someone could PM me any possible leads.

Four Seasons has the M9A1 for sale (600$)....the trigger is the same as the FS92...M9A1 has a rail on the frame that's the only major noticable difference ...if you go to Beretta site there is more info....but there is a 92A1 that is a little different from the M9A1 that my nephew has, it came with 3 mags instead of 2 that comes with the M9A1 and a captive recoil spring that the M9A1 does not have...Hope this sheds a little lite on what your asking....

Thank You kendall-op, I also see that the 92A1 has a dovetail front site which makes putting on a set of night sights less of a chore. I have not had a chance to try one, and was wondering if anyone that has feels that the new recoil buffer makes a noticeable difference. I did find out that due to the different slides they are not interchangeable with the M9A1 or the 92FS. From what I have read they beefed up the slide more for the 40cal version, but for the 9MM version the heavier slide cant hurt with heavier +p rounds.

Back
Top Bottom