• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Beretta 92X

After 30 years of the M9 / 92 for .gov it looks like Beretta is kicking it up a notch for the civilian market. I am very happy to see all the new 92 variants that have recently hit the market and my understanding is there are many more on the way.

After 30 years of the M9 / 92 for .gov it looks like Beretta is kicking it up a notch for the civilian market. I am very happy to see all the new 92 variants that have recently hit the market and my understanding is there are many more on the way.

Looks to me like they are now trying to compete with CZ (friggin' love my Shadow 2, despite my username). This is good.

Not their fault you have little hands...
[devil]

The slide mounted safety is ugly as shit. Taurus fixed that problem a long time ago in their versions and it is bullshit it took Beretta so damn long outside of special limited runs of 1,000 pistols to offer it.

I don’t know I think besides the steel frame and the fixed safety I wish they would change the trigger. I know it’s totally personal preference but I don’t like aggressively sloped triggers. I love the feeling of flat triggers more. If it came with or was an option for a flat fave trigger I’d be down asap

I don’t know I think besides the steel frame and the fixed safety I wish they would change the trigger. I know it’s totally personal preference but I don’t like aggressively sloped triggers. I love the feeling of flat triggers more. If it came with or was an option for a flat fave trigger I’d be down asap

I was surprised searching around that it doesn't appear anyone besides Wilson makes different shaped triggers for 92s. You'd think they'd have 1911 levels of parts kicking around.

I was surprised searching around that it doesn't appear anyone besides Wilson makes different shaped triggers for 92s. You'd think they'd have 1911 levels of parts kicking around.
"Fires without magazine"

What does it say on the other side, "shoots bullets?"

" CONTINUED ON NEXT PISTOL"

Last edited:

I’ve never looked for anything for mine, but this surprises me. I would’ve expected the same.

Aluminum frame I would be more interested. Steel frame will be stupid heavy.

I will want to see if the serrations are too much to take but I think this may be a new add to the collection.

rO5jeCoh.png

Back
Top Bottom