Beretta A400 Multitarget

lazypengu1n

NES Member
I shot the Tristar Combo well with the 32/34 barrels but had to muscle it around. I ended up selling it and picking up a Beretta A400 Multitarget and shot the best rounds to date.

Singles 16y 24/25/25/24
Handicap 20y 21/25/24/24

I was wondering if there was any local places around here that work on the Beretta semi-autos to add a "knockdown" pin so the shells don't eject and hit other squad members when shooting ATA Doubles?

So far I've switched to the blue spring from Coles and that has tamed the ejection distance. Using a modified T&S shell catcher, it catches most single shells 99% of the time, sometimes dropping them at my feet. When shooting doubles, 50% of the time, it will eject the shell at my feet and load the next shell and other times the lip of the shell will get caught and if I swat the shell the bolt will go into battery and be ready to shoot but that isn't good enough for doubles.

The alternative would be to use a zip-tie and have it hang over the ejection port, a little ratty but works. I rather have a pin installed and never have to worry about it again.

Any recommendations or suggestions are much appreciated.

** Update ** With the BLUE spring from Cole's and the modified T&S Shell Catcher (90% catches - 10% spits the shell) works great when shooting Singles or Handicap. Without the T&S Catcher, the shells eject about 2 o'clock just in front of the next shooter to the right and doesn't actually hit them at all.

I shot with the T&S Catcher out of courtesy when shooting Singles and Handicap without it for Doubles, it is what it is and let em fly!

Back
Top Bottom