Beretta leaving Maryland.....

YES!
cde42cb3_Picard-YES-meme.jpg

Suck it MD:

"He added that Beretta paid approximately $31 million in taxes, employs 400 people."

I think I should buy a Beretta to show my support of them doing the right thing. Now if only I had the money to follow through [laugh]

Yes (though story doesn't say they are actually moving to VA?).

Colt, Ruger and any others in CT are welcome here too. Hell, there is enough free space to start Gun City, VA.

I hope it's in the south western part of the state by South Boston! I would love to get a job working for a firearms manufacturer when we move down there.

Charles.

Suck it MD:

"He added that Beretta paid approximately $31 million in taxes, employs 400 people."

I think I should buy a Beretta to show my support of them doing the right thing. Now if only I had the money to follow through [laugh]

The problem with Beretta guns (other than high price) is they are so damn pretty. I am afraid I might scratch it and then cry for days because of the damage I inflicted on the beautiful gun.

Beretta's representatives told the politicians that Beretta doesn't bluff -- if they pass the law Beretta will leave. I'm glad to see that Beretta is following through.

And where would the state find jobs for those machinists at some other company in CT? On the unemployment lines those people would stay. Sad for the families, but the state would be to blame.

They wouldn't blame it on the state, the numbers would show that it was the company that did it. You should see how these turds would spin it!!

Charles.

I hope it's in the south western part of the state by South Boston! I would love to get a job working for a firearms manufacturer when we move down there.

Charles.

The Danville/Martinsville/South Boston area is full of free (more or less) land to any large companies. At one time they were trying to get Toyota to open a plant there. It probably needs a little better rail service for a car manufacturing operation.

The Danville/Martinsville/South Boston area is full of free (more or less) land to any large companies. At one time they were trying to get Toyota to open a plant there. It probably needs a little better rail service for a car manufacturing operation.

Oh trust me man! Hopefully we will be somewhat neighbors soon. We are heading down there to hopefully buy a house with 27 acres. Then I can see what free state mags you have purchased since selling me your prebans!

Charles.

Oh trust me man! Hopefully we will be somewhat neighbors soon. We are heading down there to hopefully buy a house with 27 acres. Then I can see what free state mags you have purchased since selling me your prebans!

Charles.

That's just funny. Return the karma and sell the prebans to someone else in MA before you leave. It rains PMAGs from the sky here anyway.

With 27 acres you can easily make your own range.

If those employees were smart, they would up and move to where ever Beretta moves to. There's no fixing stupid, and MD is pretty damn stupid

That's just funny. Return the karma and sell the prebans to someone else in MA before you leave. It rains PMAGs from the sky here anyway.

With 27 acres you can easily make your own range.

I was thinking of that, but the way it's going up here in the great dumb north, it won't matter if it's preban or not! Or if not they will be worth their weight in gold or ammo!! [smile]

Charles.

Looks like my plans to get one of those new ARX-160's is going to go forward................. Now I have even more reason to want one.

I have read this article 3 times. I didnt see anything about the company moving. They SAID they WOULD if the the new laws passed. Thats what I see here... did I miss something?

Leases on new facilities signed? Do they own or rent their Buildings? How long does permitting take for a manufacturer of firearms? You dont just throw an assembly line in a U haul truck and move it. A move will take years. But good for them.

I have read this article 3 times. I didnt see anything about the company moving. They SAID they WOULD if the the new laws passed. Thats what I see here... did I miss something?

Leases on new facilities signed? Do they own or rent their Buildings? How long does permitting take for a manufacturer of firearms? You dont just throw an assembly line in a U haul truck and move it. A move will take years. But good for them.

Well moving takes time. Put them in the same status as Magpul. These things don't happen overnight.

Back
Top Bottom