Beretta leaving Maryland.....

And where would the state find jobs for those machinists at some other company in CT? On the unemployment lines those people would stay. Sad for the families, but the state would be to blame.

I only have a small amount of sympathy. It's about damned time union workers understand the consequences of their vote.

Did you ever see the writing on some of the S&W's made in Maine? It says made in Houlton Maine on the slide. They started out making handcuffs and some other S&W items, then a .22 pistol, now a lot more is being made there. S&W has been moving some of it's operations out of Massachusetts for about 25 or 30 years now. The people there love the company because they provide much needed jobs in the perpetually bad economy of Northern Maine.

I think they also make the frames for the M&P guns in Maine and maybe the assembly. None of which means that they can't move that somewhere if it comes to it.

And where would the state find jobs for those machinists at some other company in CT? On the unemployment lines those people would stay. Sad for the families, but the state would be to blame.

Im sure the state's ok with that. The more dependents, the better.

Beretta bitch slaps Sen Manchin of W.V for his anti gun stance. No jobs for you!

Bye Bye Joe.
Good. The way we stop ignorance and bigotry of all kinds is that any and all regardless of party or position lose their credibly, influence, image and have to start from scratch to rebuild all of that or they will not be welcome in conversations, debate, office, negotiations, polite company etc...

There has to be a consequence for spewing vile nonsense such as Feinstein, Pelosi, McCarthy, etc... Or they will continue to pander to their ever radicalizing base.

However, we have to clean our house too. Limited government means LIMITED. Not just stopping their agenda, but stripping the power of government to push all agendas. So the same goes for bigots and ignorami in the GOP as well...

I hope the run commercials on this when he's up for reelection. He moved this far left quickly, he'd be far left in a second term

Beretta bitch slaps Sen Manchin of W.V for his anti gun stance. No jobs for you!

Bye Bye Joe.

They're actually bitch-slapping the people of West Virginia for electing him in the first place. Manchin could get dumped on the next election cycle - the jobs that will not be there will be forever.

He didn't get elected by people from California - he got elected by people from W.V. - which shows that there is at least some sizeable amount of support for him there.

Why go where you're not wanted?

- - - Updated - - -

Rumor has it (and I have no real source, but heard from multiple independent people) that Colt and Stag are moving to the same industrial park in texas, and ruger is moving to NH. Apparently discussed at some sort of industry event last night.

Ruger is already in Nude Hamster

They're actually bitch-slapping the people of West Virginia for electing him in the first place. Manchin could get dumped on the next election cycle - the jobs that will not be there will be forever.

He didn't get elected by people from California - he got elected by people from W.V. - which shows that there is at least some sizeable amount of support for him there.

Why go where you're not wanted?

- - - Updated - - -

Ruger is already in Nude Hamster

Only some Manufacturing. Their corporate HQ is in CT.

I only have a small amount of sympathy. It's about damned time union workers understand the consequences of their vote.

Not everybody who is a union member votes Democrat and not everyone who is in office who is a Democrat is anti-gun. I'm tired of generalities. I get sick of the term RINO, too. The GOP is not our friend and very few politicians are our true friends. Case in point, the senator from WV was voted into office because before Newtown he was pro-2A and an NRA member. Politicians shift with the wind.

Some of us belong to unions because the alternative is to pay an agency fee which is identical in amount to union dues. If you have to pay, then why not get the dental and vision insurance that is included? There is no way to avoid the agency fee at this time in Mass, hence the union membership but not the vote. Lots of others feel the same way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Ruger would have the easiest time moving as their manufacturing is in NH and AZ. Moving a factory takes more effort than moving the suits.

And when they voted for him, he claimed to be pro-gun. As long as they oust him at the next election, I can't fault the people of WV too much.

And when they voted for him, he claimed to be pro-gun. As long as they oust him at the next election, I can't fault the people of WV too much.
You can fault them "enough" to go somewhere that not only elected someone pro2A before all iris madness, but someone who is still pro2A now...

Another fine example or why politician's character does matter and people should be more critical of this in selecting candidates.

You don't just need to know how they will act in fair weather, but also who's side they will take if "political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom