Beretta M9A4

SFC13557

NES Member
Carl has a bunch, I bought a M9 earlier this year and had Langdon TJIB, trigger and hammer installed. Huge difference and improvement Anyone own one, I'm thinking of buying one, it has night sights and SRT.

This is just me.

I love the 92 series, super easy to shoot and reliable pistols. Plenty of aftermarket support and the Mec Gar 18 round mags are great in them.

I bought an M9 and changed all the plastic parts to match my issued pistols.

I was tempted to buy an A3 when they came out, but then realized that other than another nice shooting full size pistol, it wouldn't fill any need that I had. Other than older revolvers, my only duplicates are what i see as practical pistols.

Unless you like having a bunch of big steel pistols around and I'm not saying that is a bad thing, I personally wouldn't get another.

OK get an M9A4. the only real difference is it’s milled for an optic, something I have no interest in using on a pistol.

Unless you like having a bunch of big steel pistols around and I'm not saying that is a bad thing, I personally wouldn't get another.

the 92 frame is aluminum, not steel. In terms of weight, the beretta 92X centurion is less than 1 oz heavier than a CZ P-07, and it has more mag capacity. The pistols are not heavy when compared to other TDAs on the market.

The only reason I haven't bought a 92x centurion is it doesn't have any niche to fill with what I have now. But that hasn't slowed the temptation down one bit. Lots if want there.

the 92 frame is aluminum, not steel. In terms of weight, the beretta 92X centurion is less than 1 oz heavier than a CZ P-07, and it has more mag capacity. The pistols are not heavy when compared to other TDAs on the market.

Steel, aluminum, titanium, whatever. I should have said metal. but the point was unless you like a bunch of big metal pistols hanging around, and there is absolutely noting wrong with that as we all have them, I would avoid.

I'd still like to grab one to replace the one I purged before you know who got into office.

Who is Carl? In New Hampshire ?

I'd still like to grab one to replace the one I purged before you know who got into office.

Who is Carl? In New Hampshire ?

I'm almost positive I saw an A4 within the last week or so at either Abes in New Hampton, Goodhue in Moultonborough, or Manchester Firing Line in Manch. If you're calling around Abes and Goodhue are closed Mondays.

I had gone out to Renaissance today. Nice place. Would like to get a decent used one. Spotted one for $550. Always lookin for that deal..lol
Whether I pick one up around here or not. I like seeing new places and those three will be on my list to visit.

I would get one as I don’t have anything for a RMR but agree with others - I have no need for it. I look forward to reading the reviews on it.

Back
Top Bottom