Beretta

We think getting assault weapons off the streets and keeping this company (here in Maryland) can both be accomplished,” said Raquel Guillory, O’Malley’s spokeswoman

Translation: "You can MAKE them, just can't SELL them (to civilians) heh heh heh"

I have a love/hate relationship with the phrase "Off The Streets." I wish select-fire intermediate-cartridge rifles were just laying around on the streets

Nice to see companies who put their money where their mouth is. I am looking for a new shotty for skeet and now I think Beretta might have edged out the competition.

Translation: "You can MAKE them, just can't SELL them (to civilians) heh heh heh"

I have a love/hate relationship with the phrase "Off The Streets." I wish select-fire intermediate-cartridge rifles were just laying around on the streets

Politicans suck- so confiscating and banning the types of weapons I own is "taking guns off the streets"?

You mean the one's I was only "allowed" to purchase after taking a training course, went through a back ground check, paid $100, waited 90 days for permission slip, AND keep securely locked up is keeping "guns off the streets"?

I'm guessing that most of the hypocrites don't realize that the biggest gun makers in the country are in NY, MA, and CT.

I'm guessing that most of the hypocrites don't realize that the biggest gun makers in the country are in NY, MA, and CT.

Did you see Sarno on the news all smug saying that S&W isn't going anywhere. Unless these manufacturers grow a set they should stand to lose big time.

Colt previously leveraged CT and it worked so who knows. I'm sure they are going more than we are hearing about. Pols definitely won't admit it.

To truly understand the hypocrisy of the Maryland Democrats, ponder the below statement from Governor O'Malley's spokeswoman. Think upon how staggeringly hypocritical said statement is from the governor that wants to ban "assault weapons" but is apparently FINE with exporting "assault weapons from his state:

“We think getting assault weapons off the streets and keeping this company (here in Maryland) can both be accomplished,” said Raquel Guillory, O’Malley’s spokeswoman.

[sad2]

I'd like to see S&W tell Mass to F*** off too!

LOL You have a better chance of Ma deciding to hand out ARs w/ beta mags to all of it citizens free of charge...

The fact that MA NY and CT have so many of the big manufacturers is probably why they target this area so much. They were probably hoping that if you get a stranglehold on the big boys and get them to set a "pussy precedent" by going along with the new regs. you'll break the collective will of the smaller manufacturers. Fortunately it seems to have backfired on them. Everywhere except here any way.

Back
Top Bottom