• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Best .380 available in MA

My wife is looking for a .380 for her daily carry, but having a lot of trouble finding one that is MA cmplient and available. Any suggestions, or known shops that have some in stock?

I've looked at Sparky's, Match Shot, Four Seasons and R&R. Nothing but the Walther, which she doesn't want. Something like the P3At or the LCP would be great. Suggestions?

http://www.firstdefensefirearms.com/

Does she really want a .380? I'd try to convince her to get a 9mm instead, and start hunting for
something like a Kahr MK9 or PM9.... 9mm is like half the price, and far better in terms of being
terminally effective, and the recoil won't usually be any worse than .380.

There are the Beretta .380s 8x series which can be found easily in MA... but those are sort of
pointless, too, like the Sig P232. Too big for the caliber. .380 is for pocket guns.

-Mike

+1 We got my wife a 380 after I was really campaigning hard for her to get a 357 or 9mm, but she loved the feel of the grip on the Walther PK380, 3 months later we're talking about trading it in for an M&P or G19. Good luck talking her out of it if her mind is already made up...

I carry a KelTec P3AT everyday in my pocket. I paid a premium for it here in MA but I really love it. The only thing I don't like about it is, it kicks like a bull with a rope tied around its nuts! I have total control over the pistol but it isn't my preference for a range gun.

Look into the new Walther PK380 the spring on most slides for a blow back 380 is to hard to rack for a female shooter. The new PK380 is very lite and fits a womans hand something you should look into and lower cost then a Sig 380.

Back
Top Bottom