Best bolt gun for western hunting?

Wait, what? They lost it for good? Or misplaced it? I flew to Texas a while back and the case with my AR and a 1911 in it went missing for a day (didn't make the connecting flight from Dallas to Waco), but they brought it to where I was staying, next day.
They lost it in transit, they finally shipped it to my hotel the last day of the hunting trip.

Pronghorns are much smaller. Similar to the size of white tail. Maybe slightly smaller. 167 yards is not considered far far away out West. 200-300 yards is fairly normal for Pronghorn hunting out there.

They do factory load 150gt Nosler Partitions. Out west is a different kind of hunting than here for sure. Many folks on the Weatherby forum have reported elk kills at 400yds and more.

If my son gets stationed in Alaska, I’ll be heading that way during hunting season (Grizzly & Brown Bear are on my list)

GunBlue490 is indeed a most informed, and gentlemanly, font of wisdom and knowledge for all things guns.

He's a beacon of light in the roiling sea of manic Type-A self-absorbed exhibitionist guntards that permeate YouTube.

But I suspect that a significant percentage of NES members -- an unknown number of which might be manic Type-A self-absorbed exhibitionist guntards in their own right -- would take exception to GunBlue490's admonition of one's "duty to retreat" when faced with an armed assailant or home invasion.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvxGRroBJRc

Id be f***ing with a gun from proof research or christensen probably. GAP had some slick ones too

Id be f***ing with a gun from proof research or christensen probably. GAP had some slick ones too
ive seen more than enough christensen's fail recently to avoid them for a loooooong ass time. Boring rifles has a killer setup but in either case proof is the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom