• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Best Camo...

For this specific area (NE region) All things aside. 3 seasons spring, summer and fall.

What is it?

Multicam? Marpat? Woodland, Tigerstripe...?

Let me rephrase this.

Your wife chases you out into the woods with the weapon of her choice.

What is the best camo to hide from her? In the North East Region spring, summer or fall.

I really like atacs for multiple seasons and enviroments, however it doesn't do as well in breaking up the outline that a ghille suit or leaf camo, lighter colors are better than dark colors.

RealTree AP.

Lots of products from dozens of manufacturers use it. Good colors for most all New England woods.

(I'd use "All things considered" versus "all things aside." Casting aside "all things" doesn't leave you anything to consider to make your purchase.)

Call me old school, but I always thought woodland worked great.

Multicam is nice (and trendy) but far more money.

An old trench coat, a few rolls of jute ribbons, a glue pistol and a steel brush. If you want to go in depth, sew some netting on the coat, then brush the jute stripes until they are " bushy". Leave an inch or so unbrushed. Glue them onto the netting, add some brush or leaves. You got your very own ghillie.
i like atacs for urban camo.

Which ever helps me blend into the couch the most on Sunday while watching football so the wife doesn't make me do house crap

camocouch01.jpg

The lighter brown bibs or pants that Carhart or Dickies sells . Once it gets stained and mudded up it blens in very well . If you want a cammo I like either the old school Mossy Oak Bottomland or Nat Gear .

ATACS FG for summer, Multicam for fall/spring, and obv. white for snow covered ground in winter. Woodland Marpat also works well for summer.

Are you hiding from people or animals?

I've heard good things about predator and asat.

As others have said, open patterns are better.

Back
Top Bottom