Best CCW/Self defense insurance?

Hi guys, I am interested in buying a "self defense" insurance policy. I've seen a lot from USCCA, Firearms Legal protection and Carry Shield. A lot of the posts about this are kind of old. Does anybody have some info on which is the best to check out?

Thanks.

Google is your friend on this question, should you find none here. Answers, I mean - NES is very friendly 😉

I’ve got USCCA Platinum Plan. I really think you got to have something these days as a fallback. You could be completely in the right as far as a justified shooting goes and still get jacked up for a BS murder/assault charge (especially in the DPRM).

I went with CCW Safe. When I was making the decision (2 years ago), it committed to unlimited defense funds and was much lower cost, especially if you have your carry permit.
They have a good podcast (on iTunes) too.
Things may have changed in 2 years, there are tables comparing the products you can look up.

Not sure about the others, but CCW Safe is officially "prepaid legal". Offering a "Insurance" product makes you susceptible to volumes of insurance regulations and regulatory agencies. It was one of the first tools NY used to hammer on the NRA.

Back
Top Bottom