• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Best Gun for Home Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just use my carry pistol as my home defense gun. I've shot it way more than any gun I own, so it's the gun that I'm the most comfortable with. I keep the mag loaded with hollowpoints staggered amongst FMJ.

Honestly I see someone that has spent more time dreaming up scenarios and coming up with niffy little plans to solve them, but hasn't actually spent the time behind the weapon to know what can and can not be done.

honestly, your right. i am completely unqualified to select ammunition for a shotgun and defend my property, i am also an absolute fool for thinking of a situation that i could possibly encounter and trying to come up with "nifty little plans to solve them." how foolish of me to try to think in advance and try to be prepared for something. honestly, i should just keep my opinions to myself, spend more time behind my weapon, and wait until i get 4,731 posts on an internet web board, before i speak up... [rolleyes]

honestly, your right. i am completely unqualified to select ammunition for a shotgun and defend my property, i am also an absolute fool for thinking of a situation that i could possibly encounter and trying to come up with "nifty little plans to solve them." how foolish of me to try to think in advance and try to be prepared for something. honestly, i should just keep my opinions to myself, spend more time behind my weapon, and wait until i get 4,731 posts on an internet web board, before i speak up... [rolleyes]

Acceptance is the first step to recovery

Is that a tongue-in-cheek response to the shotgunners? Or an actual tactic? If the latter, why?

Tongue-in-cheek response.

Dude, you gotta thicken the skin a bit. You're new to this, and it's very apparent. Post count doesn't have shit to do with it either - I'm still pretty new to this myself. There's a lot to be learned here, but that's not going to happen if your feelings get hurt when someone points out something silly you said. Trust me, I've been there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom