• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Best NY Firearms Forum(s)?

Are you gonna go troll them about how much better you have it up in NH? Things got sucky there fast with the SAFE act, one of my buddies is from western NY - lots of guys out there suddenly had half of their arsenal and magazines become illegal.

Hey guys new to the forum. Came across this site through Google search that turned up this post. I was a longtime poster and contributor of NYF for since 2011. Its a great site and recommended for those of you interested in NY firearms. As many of you know we got crushed in NY after passage of the so called SAFE act. NYF took a different direction after passage of SAFE with the majority of discussion about politics. My partner and I started NYShenaniguns about 2 months ago to recreate the fun, cordial environment we previously enjoyed so much at NYF. So far things are going great and we welcome you to check us out. We put together a little promo here NY Shenaniguns Promo: http://youtu.be/5nMtsE21vNM.

With that said I'm looking forward to checking your site out and would be happy to post a thread at NYSG encouraging our members to do the same. I love NE and recently received my CT, NH and ME non resident permits. Hoping to do a trip this summer.

Thanks.

CG

Just a member,s reply on Gun Forums

Google search for the N.Y.S. Forums your looking for or that type of.Must be some.

Back
Top Bottom