Best place for lead data?

This technically does in the article with 38 S&W. But doesn't have its own chart.
View attachment 534966
What manual is that? Always looking for more flammable stuff to add to the stack in the reloading room (not planning on doing any grinding or torch cutting in there anytime soon, ftr.) Bad joke, I know...just a little ribbing.

Loaddata.com is a great resource too.
Basically all of the article from hand loader and all of the modern manuals in one spot.
Print all of the data you want. $25 a year or something.
I didn’t realize it was that cheap!?!?! I need to sign up for that...might be easier than flipping through 7 manuals to find what I want.

Yeah it’s cheap. Might be $29 now but either way it’s a great resource.
When I first signed up a decade ago they had an option to order a binder to put everything in and they also sent a small “Pet Loads” booker from Ken Waters.

Pretty cool set up

What manual is that? Always looking for more flammable stuff to add to the stack in the reloading room (not planning on doing any grinding or torch cutting in there anytime soon, ftr.) Bad joke, I know...just a little ribbing.
20211023_114301.jpg

If you don't have a copy, shoot me a PM with your address, I have an extra copy.

This is about as good as yer gonna get, I think. Read the description on the left and it talks about your limey slug.

View attachment 535192

Yeah, my first batch of 38 S&W was 150gr projectiles, but I have some 200gr matching the original Webley profile, supposedly, but none of my manuals have data for anything over 140-150.

I've also read a lot of manuals do very light loads on 38 S&W due to the poor quality of a lot of early top break revolvers. One poster on a different forum actually said to use 38 spl data on S&W Terriers and other "quality" 38 S&W revolvers.

Back
Top Bottom