• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BFS Massachusetts Certificate Renewal

Knob Creek

NES Member
My BFS Certification was due to expire in May of this year. Called State Police to renew. Got Voice mail and no response from that. Got the Renewal application from Jon Green and sent it in with $10 check in February. Finally got a email with my renewal the day of expiration. So I don't know if it was timed for that or just slow response. In any case, a word to the wise to be sure you get your renewal in early.

Mine was due in February, 2021, received an email with application to re-new in December 2020. Received my renewal email late January of early February. The one woman that does all the firearm licensing paperwork for the State Police was cut from full time to part time during Covid , so the work just kept piling up on her desk. Not sure if she is back to full time employment.

I just sent my BFS application to MSP. Any idea on how long the application process is taking these days?

Back
Top Bottom