• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biddeford, ME Gunshow This Weekend

Blackmore

NES Member
Biddeford, ME Gunshow
Biddeford Ice Arena
ME Tpke Exit 32 - Route 111 (Left, then left for arena)

May 6 - 7, 2017
Saturday 9:00 - 5:00
Sunday 9:00 - 2:00

Admission: $9.00
CHILDREN UNDER 12 FREE WITH ADULT
175 8' Tables

I believe this is Patti's last show before the new owner takes over. Again, some different dealers than the usual crew and a chance to make it an all gun day with a ride up to Cabela's in Scarborough and a stop at Kittery Trading Post on the way home.

Last edited:
Good show... found some mags For a PC4 and picked up a Marlin 922M in minty condition, tried to buy Keltec sub2000 , but the FLL seller would not sell it to a MA resident.
Stopped of at Cabelas & KTP while on the area and I wanted to buy a Marlin Camp 9mm at Cabellas, but they could not sell to me because it has a 12 round mag..... have this thing for carbines lately.

I went over, too, for the Maine hat-trick. At the show, I picked up a flattop upper with F/A and port door along with 6 hole carbine handguards for a fair price. At Cabela's I got a .22 Gamo air rifle in the bargain cave with 30 day return privilege if it doesn't work. By buddy bought an HK91 on his FFL from them which is being shipped to the shop instead of paying the sales tax. A few temptations at KTP, but left empty handed.

Back
Top Bottom