Biden’s executive action

Has anyone ever used a stabilizing brace in the commission of a crime, anywhere in the USA?

If you consider littering a crime absolutely, they're very popular with the persons of lower income brackets who like to shoot trash on public land and then leave it for the rest of us to pick up.

No just immature.

Wait, didnt you start a thread like a week ago about how butthurt you are that "demoCRAPS" are taking away home heating oil incentive program you take advantage of? I may be immature but at least i pay to heat my own house.

Last edited:
If you consider littering a crime absolutely, they're very popular with the persons of lower income brackets who like to shoot trash on public land and then leave it for the rest of us to pick up.

Honestly I didn't realize they were commonly used. If I had any pistols I'd pick one up before they get outlawed. Would they work on my sling shot?

Slingshot_(weapon).png

Last edited:
In fact Democrats created a website where you can search for Trump (or any major political candidate or donors around you. This is populated via FEC.gov donation records.

Political Donor Profiles - Donor.Watch

For example:

I’d recommend knowing if you have any major Bernie Bro donors in your neighborhood....they’ve been know to be a little volatile...just ask Steve Scalise....)

This started as “Trump.watch” but under pressure they killed that domain and made it generic, but make no mistake...it was made for hunting YOU.

View attachment 470112
View attachment 470116
The second result specifically references Republican donors. No corresponding mention of Democrat donors so it's pretty clear what the purpose of this site is.

Screenshot_20210409-051530_Brave.jpg

I love it when the dems say “gun violence costs $??????????”

So let’s waste twice as much money to make the probably even worse. And by the way we’re going to give out trillions upon trillions of dollars under the guise of Covid...

Yeah that makes a lot of sense...

Way to convice me....Lie right to my face about your motive.

I feel like the difference of some nut going on a shooting spree with an AR pistol with a brace attached compared to just putting a "pistol" buffer tube on your cheek is negligible. it's all such nonsense.

Last edited:
Nothing that shit stick in the White House has to say about firearms is valid until his crackhead son is brought up on weapons charges. No, Joe. The answer is no. Take your executive order and stuff it up your ass.

And if he and his enforcers won't do it voluntarily while breathing, I'll gladly stuff it up the ass of their cooling carcasses.

The second result specifically references Republican donors. No corresponding mention of Democrat donors so it's pretty clear what the purpose of this site is.
Outstanding. If the site doesn't even specify people who play both sides of the road as insurance,
then it's susceptible to trolling; to Joe Jobs.
  1. Make token donations to minor GOP candidates in the names of obvious Donks.
  2. ???
  3. Hilarity ensues when some SJW uses the app to pick locations to cancel.
Making donations in the name of other people is a straw purchase, of course;
just ask Dinesh D'Souza. But there are edgy people out there who would do this.

That dude hits it out of the park....and its the message that a number of us have been pushing for many years.....

1A, 2A, 4A, 5A and other portions of the federal constitution and their state version are restrictions on GOVERNMENT

The overwhelming majority of your individual rights are secured by RESTRICTING/LIMITING GOVERNMENT

Your rights are a product of the RESTRAINT of government.

When was the last time you saw/heard a politician exercise the 14th amendment to ENSURE your right to free speach, rkba or freedom from search/seizure....almost never.

Government has an important job to do but when people like Biden start professing that government's job is to infringe on your rights then they are doing nothing less than chanelling tyranny

Way to convice me....Lie right to my face about your motive.
Well at least the Dems are face frontally honest.. These days it’d be some supposedly “ conservative “ Republicans telling you what you wanted to hear with the obligatory Donkey Punch to ensure the full effect of their back stabbery asshattery...

So glad I unenrolled after November.. so much fewer send me money because I support you requests....

Wait, didnt you start a thread like a week ago about how butthurt you are that "demoCRAPS" are taking away home heating oil incentive program you take advantage of? I may be immature but at least i pay to heat my own house.
I’m not an oil customer, I was making fun of the DemoCRAPS as they say they are for the average guy or elderly on fixed incomes , then pull the rug out from them. You got my post wrong. Friend.

I’m not an oil customer, I was making fun of the DemoCRAPS as they say they are for the average guy or elderly on fixed incomes , then pull the rug out from them. You got my post wrong. Friend.

I was moreso pointing out the hypocrisy in being a "small government" guy and then being mad when government eliminates government. Unless you're a big government republican, in that case, im no friend.

I know criminals use them. I've seen them during warrant arrests. I don't know if they were actually used in a crime, but they were in the possession of some serious criminals.
So let me get this straight.
Criminals intentionally use a shitty method of shouldering a pistol. Instead of putting a stock on said weapon.
Because they’re not smart enough?
Because they don’t want to SBR them?
Too frugal to pay the tax?
Or just wanna be like all sideways shoot’n gangsta?

Criminals intentionally use a shitty method of shouldering a pistol. Instead of putting a stock on said weapon.
Exactly. Makes zero sense

I actually took a minute to read the executive whatever. They’re just like Obama’s executive suggestions. Trump did more to restrict gun rights..

None of this shit even matters and while I have no faith in the courts. None of this is ever going to happen. It’ll be another one of those turn them in! Oh by the way you get to keep them.

I’m sure pistol braces are real concern when one drillbit you can convert an A.R. 15 to Satan.... lol...It’s the handguns that are the real problem. Remember when they tried to ban handguns?

Yo. I didn't choose the platform for them. I saw them mostly in houses, not vehicles. I'll assume they were for the same reason as anyone else would have one: compact, potent firepower.

They are probably stolen, I didn't get that deep into it.

Back
Top Bottom