Biden’s executive action

It’s official, all of the alphabet agencies are insurgents!

edit: excepting CBP! My dad was CBP!!

Joe is like a veggie burger. He thinks keeping Constitution in his mumbles will make them more palatable.
54wstd.jpg

What executive actions did Biden actually take today?

None....

Werent we all told for the last 8 years that the president was interfering with justice if he told the DoJ to perform <some action>?

Now we have Pres Biden directing the DoJ to do the following:

• The Justice Department, within 30 days, will issue a proposed rule to help stop the proliferation of “ghost guns.”
  • The Justice Department, within 60 days, will issue a proposed rule to make clear when a device marketed as a stabilizing brace effectively turns a pistol into a short-barreled rifle subject to the requirements of the National Firearms Act.
  • The Justice Department, within 60 days, will publish model “red flag” legislation for states: Red flag laws allow family members or law enforcement to petition for a court order temporarily barring people in crisis from accessing firearms if they present a danger to themselves or others.
  • The Administration is investing in evidence-based community violence interventions.
  • The Justice Department will issue an annual report on firearms trafficking.
Did Congress appropriate money to do any of the above?

Nope.....

I predict lawsuits in 3,2,1......

Either that or they re-publish previous statements on both and Biden claims victory that the gun kits can only be 80% finished and that braced pistols are not intended to be shouldered.

My ghost guns are trans and identify as anal beads thus there is no problem. I encourage you to get them vaccinated and registered so that you can bring them with you everywhere you go for endless hours of pleasure.
Just wait until the AFT makes you prove that. Keep lube next to the receiver.

This guy needs a one way, incomplete helicopter ride.
One way ticket into the tree canopy.
Yeah, make more sleepy joe and the ho jokes, that's clearly working for the maga crowd.

You guys all voted for the guy who conducted himself politically like a 16 year old girl, and now you're mad at me for pointing out his failures that are directly responsible for the installment
agree but it seems to be working for them
Yep they seem to be doing just fine. Reelection is a piece of cake when you manufacture votes. Therefore they can do whatever the F they want.

Snacks is a good guy. He's just in toddler mode this afternoon. See the tactical gear thread for the tour de force of his genius. Reading through that thread makes you wonder if the spirits of Dostoyevsky, Stanley Kubrick, and Caravaggio entered Snack's body because, using the art of equipping tactical gear as his canvas, he boldly goes where no one has gone before.

Whaaat? Dude, don't take Brady out of Patriots. We may not win the next year!

Ok, fine, you win, un-ignored...

Anyway back on topic, geezer Joe barely has enough wind left in him to say "AFT" and yet is wasting time on BS like this... Today is basically an admission that there's nothing they can do, but need to make it look to the uninformed donors that they are doing something. Unfortunately for us it has real consequences in the sense that it moves the goal posts ever so slightly closer to "the end of 2A".

From the Bard:

Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing.

Macbeth, Act 5 Scene 5 - Wm. Shakespeare

I wonder sometime if I was the last generation who had to critically read and understand the Bard, not too fun at the time but has served me well in life.

Sorry, according to NBC’s Andrea Mitchell that quote is from Faulkner:

And she must be right because she got a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature from the University of Pennsylvania in 1967.

I know criminals use them. I've seen them during warrant arrests. I don't know if they were actually used in a crime, but they were in the possession of some serious criminals.

Serious criminals in possession of firearms? They ought to make a law against that.

🐯

how many shootings has the media ran with over the course of the past few weeks presumably to drum up support for more restrictive control, and why is this all coincidentally happening now with our new savior in chief in office....oh right cause it enables him to get his petty tyrant on saying how he wipes with copies of the constitution

I know criminals use them. I've seen them during warrant arrests. I don't know if they were actually used in a crime, but they were in the possession of some serious criminals.
Fair enough then, but by the ramblings of Biden one would think the streets were running red with blood every night thirty-four the country from braced criminals...

Fair enough then, but by the ramblings of Biden one would think the streets were running red with blood every night thirty-four the country from braced criminals...
I can't speak about what the actual 'on the ground' number is, just what I observed while I was running with that team. I just patted my plates before we let them know we were outside. Even running into that crap almost daily, I'm a 'not one more inch' guy.

I haven’t seen penalties mentioned for the new SBRs & Ghost-Guns, but damn making a lot of other mother-may-I crap free.

Let’s say you have a pistol variant or a Ghost-Gun, if you’re going to federal prison for 25, those machine gun statues don’t mean a lot, nor do mag capacities limits

Back
Top Bottom