Biden’s executive action

Goal just sent me a fund raising letter, I'll drop them 50 or 100 if they include Mess-a shoot-us in the appeal to the supreme court!

So, who “buys” a Ghost Gun? I can build one, sure. But if I sell one, I have to serialize it. Anyone selling one w/o doing so is already breaking the law. Felons on either end of that sale - already breaking the law.

”The announcements will come as the President is expected to nominate David Chipman as the next director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, a White House official told CNN Wednesday. Chipman is a former ATF agent who serves as senior policy adviser at Giffords, the organization led by former congresswoman Gabby Giffords, who became a gun control advocate after being shot in 2011.”

Are ghost guns like the ghost illegals streaming across the southern border?

Does Biden really think they are going to stop people from making guns given the state of technology (CAD/CAM, CNC, 3D printing, etc.)? What a f***ing dope.

I honestly cannot wait until a shoulder-fired laser gun is developed that can cut a crowd of a hundred people in half with one pass - maybe then they will leave us alone.

How short a leash should you use for the boolits?

My point is, that guy could be disarmed fairly easily by someone with quick movements......especially because he's holding a double action revolver.

When engaging that close, a pistol or revolver should be held back almost to your body to prevent someone from grabbing it, or sweeping it out of the way.

The old guy should have been stepping sideways/backwards away from his opponent to gain some space between him and his opponent.

I hear he's going to issue an EA to ban other non-serialized inanimate objects, like bumpstocks, too.

......oh wait....

I'm in the mood to stick it in someone's desperate panic'ed ass ! Anyone want to buy a cheap $40 80% poly lower for $1200 ? (I got two !) . You know the drill 1st "i'll take it gets it" (unless a later post offers me more money ) , timestamp wins (unless someone offers me more money later) ;)

I'm in the mood to stick it in someone's desperate panic'ed ass ! Anyone want to buy a cheap $40 80% poly lower for $1200 ? (I got two !) . You know the drill 1st "i'll take it gets it" (unless a later post offers me more money ) , timestamp wins (unless someone offers me more money later) ;)

To be clear they would be post ban, post Healy ban, but pre Biden ban.....correct.

Bob

My point is, that guy could be disarmed fairly easily by someone with quick movements......especially because he's holding a double action revolver.
tumblr_mrhokwkeMW1qzkkr1o8_400.gif

When engaging that close, a pistol or revolver should be held back almost to your body to prevent someone from grabbing it, or sweeping it out of the way.
High-Ready-1.jpg

1. Biden takes no action, other than signing things other people write for him.
2. Since Biden isn't actually the President, nothing he does has any legal force. This will ultimately be proven once the election fraud has been exposed.
3. 2A organizations should immediately file suit asking for a restraining order against ATF and DOJ preventing these "actions" as they are prima facie not permitted by statute. I have to believe there is an honest federal judge who would issue such an order (but I'm sure he isn't in Hawaii).

So, who “buys” a Ghost Gun? I can build one, sure. But if I sell one, I have to serialize it. Anyone selling one w/o doing so is already breaking the law. Felons on either end of that sale - already breaking the law.

”The announcements will come as the President is expected to nominate David Chipman as the next director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, a White House official told CNN Wednesday. Chipman is a former ATF agent who serves as senior policy adviser at Giffords, the organization led by former congresswoman Gabby Giffords, who became a gun control advocate after being shot in 2011.”

That would be THIS GABBY GIFFORDS.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Biden will direct the administration to begin the process of requiring buyers of so-called ghost guns — homemade or makeshift firearms that lack serial numbers — to undergo background checks, according to three people who have spoken to the White House about the plans. He is expected to be joined at the event by Attorney General Merrick Garland.

This is a logic fail. Will be interesting to see what they do. Probably try to regulate the manufacturers of 80% lowers.

Then they call it a 79.9% lower. Problem solved. They can't define something in the law to be something it's not. That makes it a legal fiction.

What's POWW??
C594F8DE-BA66-40EF-84F6-6814A2AF6151.jpeg

New ammo stock, popped up this year, but old company based out of Nevada. They make 50 cal and tracer ammo among other things. But people last month/two months ago were PO’d that POWW dropped and it was a bummer but I kept trying to tell people to hold the line because it was going to turn around.

These are things we will try to do when they implement The Plan which bans and confiscates.

They’re boxing us in. Tightening the noose. Ban ghost guns/transfers now: meh who cares. AFTER their hammer drop we’ll understand how we went along with their plan step by step. It’s diabolical. And very well planned. Cut off the escape routes, then go in for the kill.

It's all just theater and nonsense. Biden took in a metric ton of money from Bloomberg's gun grabbing organizations in 2020. They even let the Bloombergians help in his VP nomination process. They got to give their nod to whoever was the most gun grabbiest. So now he's on the hook to toss some red meat to the people who financed his campaign. The first gun rights org that takes up the lawsuit is the one who will get my money and one thing I know for certain is it won't be the NRA.

Lol, Fox just updated their story these so called "executive actions." There's absolutely nothing actionable here.

lolz... good luck!

Back
Top Bottom