Biden - "AWB is just the beginning"

This guy is funnier than an hour of Ralphie May stand-up. Billionaires like Bloomberg will continue to blow their money on this nonsense propaganda but Harry Reid is too much of a politician and is too smart to commit political suicide by endorsing a federal AWB. As an MD I believed that the Affordable Care Act would be so terribly un-popular and would be the downfall of Obama and his extremist Leftist Agenda. I was right about all of that but he still got it through. Why? Because Reid knew he could get the votes. It was one of the most controversial pieces of legislation (and will be one of the most disastrous) in history but Reid is more tame and less of an idealogue than Obama. He has actual experience and knows how to get his agenda through, rather than just spouting off at the mouth like Crazy Joe. Speaking of Barry, I haven't heard him weigh in on this recently....He's like the little kit on the playground who throws a rock at the big bully then points to his friend and says "he did it!"

These "law makers" are just making asses of themselves, passing laws then "suspending" them a month later. Having sheriffs openly tell them their laws won't be enforced. It's all just a bunch of bullshit. We need to stand together to protect our rights, but I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

I'm taking advice from Joe. Its not a double barrel but I'm buying my first shotgun right now.

Lol. Every time he opens his mouth now he is only helping us because he is so stupid. When the music ends and all of this BS stops the anointed one will throw Biden away like a used tampon.

Biden was a "negligent discharge" many years ago...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Lol. Every time he opens his mouth now he is only helping us because he is so stupid. When the music ends and all of this BS stops the anointed one will throw Biden away like a used tampon.

Yup, and Biden will be left sitting high and dry as he sets into the 2016 primary. I can't wait to see the ads with the counterpoint of "We won't take your guns" with all the shit he's spouted this year.

Posted from my car phone.

Speaking of Barry, I haven't heard him weigh in on this recently....He's like the little kit on the playground who throws a rock at the big bully then points to his friend and says "he did it!"

The D-bag had a quick little press conference yesterday around noon to spout more of his anti BS. He was also surrounded by (I think it was) Sandy Hook mothers. More grandstanding using emotion to push his/their agenda.[thinking]

He's just grand standing for his base.

Biden: The assault-weapons ban is ?just the beginning? of our gun-control plans « Hot Air

This is, I take it, actually an admission of defeat by Biden. He knows the AWB won’t pass this year; with the GOP likely to hold the House and pick up seats in the Senate in 2014, it won’t pass before O leaves office either. If you know you’re beat, you might as well comfort your base with grandiose bluster about the golden age of gun control to come. Who knows? He might even believe it. Judging from the stories about his ludicrous presidential ambitions, he might honestly imagine himself signing a new AWB into law circa 2017. Good ol’ Joe.

ygudu7up.jpg

I took Joe's advice to another level.

Don't worry I had no ammo in it

Apologize in advance for the old thread resurrection, but it serves as a reminder what we could be in for (again) if lyin' Biden were to get elected in less than 2 months!
<---------- Take a look at my avatar as a reminder. Throw in crazy Kamala and "hell yea" I am going to confiscate your AR Beto, and this could be a rough ride that makes 2013 look like a speedbump.

Throw in the fact that the Senate looks bad for the Repubs and the House will a challenge with all of the retirements, it might be time to figure out what evil weapon to buy next. I would say stock up on ammo, but, clearly everyone already has! And there aint $hit left.

Apologize in advance for the old thread resurrection, but it serves as a reminder what we could be in for (again) if lyin' Biden were to get elected in less than 2 months!
<---------- Take a look at my avatar as a reminder. Throw in crazy Kamala and "hell yea" I am going to confiscate your AR Beto, and this could be a rough ride that makes 2013 look like a speedbump.

Throw in the fact that the Senate looks bad for the Repubs and the House will a challenge with all of the retirements, it might be time to figure out what evil weapon to buy next. I would say stock up on ammo, but, clearly everyone already has! And there aint $hit left.

Oh, he seems like a nice, dottering old man. Kind of reminds me of my uncle after he slipped into the Alzheimer's...

I would find it very difficult to believe that Joe Biden was the author of the 1994 Assault Weapon Ban or have any plans to revive it and make it permanent.

Holy shit! I clicked on this thread not knowing it was a necro and saw Attila was back! Nearly choked on my gin and tonic. Then I saw the date and I’m depressed again.

ETA: also, I know 2020 sucks in so many ways. But this has to be a record year for necro posts. It’s like 2 per day. Get a life! Stop reading posts that are more than 6 months old. Remember, we now have members who didn’t even have hair on their balls when this was first posted. Just try to come up with something original, like nominating candidates for president that didn’t play golf with Roosevelt. Either of them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom