• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biden Gun tax

To quote Dana Carbey as GHWB, “Nah gah hah!”

seems you still need either a successful court challenge OR an act of law. He won’t get either.

He'll never make enough money to pay for the funerals and death benefits of those he might send for them or buy them back.

The first time someone with nothing left to lose takes one for the team ( the We The People's Team ) and drives a thousand pound car/truck bomb to a "buy back" site and kills evey person there, that whole program will stop in its tracks immediately.

Then open season starts.

There are 20 million ARs and AKs.... that they know about..... When a few hundred people comply they'll be cheering what a great success the program was, and how patriotic those sheep were to pay for their stamp and register their already lawfully owned firearm...

The rest of us will be laughing at you Biden... Now put your money where your policy is and come and take them... or try to anyway... I'm sure the freshly defunded police will be all amped to enforce your policy...
dont think "they" will ever do a full blown come and take them action. Just keep picking away like they have been doing. Look at NFA 1934. Basically dreamed up because criminals where using full auto against the government. Dont see to many gansters rocking full auto like those pre 1934.
Interesting years ahead of us for sure.

I for one am not happy with the amount of laws on the books already. We are all criminals in waiting
Both state and federal.
Growing tired of the lawful being punished for the acts of criminals.

There are 20 million ARs and AKs.... that they know about..... When a few hundred people comply they'll be cheering what a great success the program was, and how patriotic those sheep were to pay for their stamp and register their already lawfully owned firearm...

The rest of us will be laughing at you Biden... Now put your money where your policy is and come and take them... or try to anyway... I'm sure the freshly defunded police will be all amped to enforce your policy...

The sad part is , no matter how much they show they hate them or how badly they treat them they still do their bidding.
That dental plan must be a pisser.
A friend of my brother got stopped and harassed the other night in a marked service tuck on his way to an emergency heat call because it was after "Curfew".
He's going to get back to me on what town it was and yes when I find out I will out the f*ckers.

Very interesting that I keep hearing that "sporting rifles" (or insert your term) in common use are so evil and dangerous that no one should have or even look at them.

Now you could still keep them after paying exorbitant unconstitutional fees that infringe, but they still function the same as they always have.

Are they willing to compromise the concept of dangerousness for money...sure seems like it.

These clowns know there is inherent danger in confiscating weapons. The consequences would be severe.

This is about what it is always about...control.

Last edited:
The sad part is , no matter how much they show they hate them or how badly they treat them they still do their bidding.
That dental plan must be a pisser.
A friend of my brother got stopped and harassed the other night in a marked service tuck on his way to an emergency heat call because it was after "Curfew".
He's going to get back to me on what town it was and yes when I find out I will out the f*ckers.

curfew... pfft.... Baker can eat a bag of dicks... I'm a citizen, not a subject. I go where I want when I want...

I'm not even sure how they will practically process all those stamp requests.
My suppressor stamp took like eight months and that's with the current, comparatively small amount they process now for full auto, SBR, suppressors, etc.

Imagine how long it will take them to process potentially tens of millions of applications? They'd have to expand the ATF to ridiculous amounts, which I guess is feasible, but even still I'd expect it to take a decade or more to do the stamps requested by people that will voluntarily go along with it.

I'd say perhaps more likely they do a one-time amnesty like they did in the past or something. Certainly not ideal, but at least more practical and would save me probably what would have been a $30,000 NFA bill.

I'm not even sure how they will practically process all those stamp requests.

I don't think a registration bill of any sort has any chance of passing, but do you really think a Democratic administration is going to balk at borrowing more money to pay bureaucrats, or that Congress is going to balk at funneling more money at their favorite IT contractors?

I'd say perhaps more likely they do a one-time amnesty like they did in the past or something.

An amnesty implies prior wrongdoing. Not even Maura Healey at her most sanctimonious was willing to call it that.

problem with non compliance is then they make us all felons and we klget picked off one by one for being radical white supremacists with illegal arsenals in our basements. " I will not comply" doesn't work long term.

They will take the easy way out and just ban all high capacity magazines and AR "style" rifles, with everything already owned grandfathered in. Both sides will think it sucks, which is why they will do it....

If how his boy Obama operated is any indication he has no need for how laws are passed. It will be done via executive order.
Name one Obama "executive action" on guns which went beyond what is generally recognized as constitutionally within the power of the president? Not just the ones decried by the likes of Rush Limbaugh, but actually unconstitutional.

They will take the easy way out and just ban all high capacity magazines and AR "style" rifles, with everything already owned grandfathered in. Both sides will think it sucks, which is why they will do it....
You're assuming they can get it to a vote in the Senate, that any such bill isn't just filibustered.

There are a fair number of lawyers on this forum. I wonder if one could chime in on the legality of such a move? What would the legal arguments be against this nonsense?

Personally I don't see how this would pass Congress. Despite partisan politics there are many Dems from states that strongly value their gun rights. It would lead to a slaughter against the Dems in the next election for those who supported any legislation.

Politicians that value their jobs will not support this IMHO.

Name one Obama "executive action" on guns which went beyond what is generally recognized as constitutionally within the power of the president? Not just the ones decried by the likes of Rush Limbaugh, but actually unconstitutional.

You're assuming they can get it to a vote in the Senate, that any such bill isn't just filibustered.
They'll try to do something by Executive Order.

You know, for the children....

Got me thinking about the reality of this, I’m not sure what I’d do being brutally honest. If they executive order ia $200 tax on all owned AR’s with a date set that it has to be done by or it will be deemed an illegally owned gun after said date then I’m not sure what I will do. Pony up the money or stress about owning illegal firearms. It’s a shitty possibility. I F’king hate Dems more and more each day.

Got me thinking about the reality of this, I’m not sure what I’d do being brutally honest. If they executive order ia $200 tax on all owned AR’s with a date set that it has to be done by or it will be deemed an illegally owned gun after said date then I’m not sure what I will do. Pony up the money or stress about owning illegal firearms.
My ARs already have tax stamps as SBR, so depending on how they go about this, could be grandfathered?

They'll try to do something by Executive Order.
You know, for the children....
Which is exactly why the Supreme Court seats were the most important thing Trump did during his term.

Obama was smart enough to know the limits of what a president could get away with by EO, I'm not sure Harris is.

Back
Top Bottom