• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biden just took a 15 point lead over Trump

You people are idiots Biden has been dead for months the Dems have months of pre-recorded vid's to last till after the election. "Biden in the Basement" he can't even go to the Dem Convention .. becuase he's DEAD!

I would expect that they tightened up the polling after wildly missing it in 2016. I think its going to be much closer than the polls show and I think for trump to win they need some big turn around on the coronavirus. Biden doesn't have to debate, its not going to help him and they probably realize that so hes gonna camp out in his basement and let trump go off on twitter. My vote is useless in MA anyway so ill probably throw it behind Jo Jorgensen to see if at some point they can get enough points to get the national stage for a 3rd party. I'd love to see someone pro gun get into office but I don't see it happening as the right has used our rights as a bargaining chip to get other things they wanted. We had the ability when trump got elected to change any gun law we wanted. They didn't touch a thing which told me all I needed to know.

I would expect that they tightened up the polling after wildly missing it in 2016. I think its going to be much closer than the polls show and I think for trump to win they need some big turn around on the coronavirus. Biden doesn't have to debate, its not going to help him and they probably realize that so hes gonna camp out in his basement and let trump go off on twitter. My vote is useless in MA anyway so ill probably throw it behind Jo Jorgensen to see if at some point they can get enough points to get the national stage for a 3rd party. I'd love to see someone pro gun get into office but I don't see it happening as the right has used our rights as a bargaining chip to get other things they wanted. We had the ability when trump got elected to change any gun law we wanted. They didn't touch a thing which told me all I needed to know.

Reagan won MA you just never know use your vote wisely!

Ma could prob put up 45%+ every election for the repub but at least 10% of that voting block are half & half defeatist and apathetic. There's a psychological factor when its in the low 30"s that makes it feel hopeless to get any change.

Look what he said about grabbing a women's you know what.

I am voting for Trump (I have never not voted Republican in my life), but it is not because he is perfect (my biggest peeve is that he has done shit about spending more than what the feds take in, further increasing our debt dramatically even before this year). He has had plenty of gaffes (I am sure there are a few more than the ones I mentioned), which I acknowledge are not as bad as Biden's, as well as shortcomings, but I am not so starstruck as some people to not see them.

You might be surprised just how crudely men talk among themselves. We call it locker room talk. Our wives would be APPALLED by the things we say. Stuff like "I'd hit that!". Or "NOT GUILTY!" Volunteering to take in those exotic dancers when their strip club blew up a few years back. I saw that video clip and that's what it was. Bawdy locker room talk between some guys trying to out-talk each other.

Nobody here think Trump shits gold bricks. (well, ok, may a couple people do) Honestly, he's an a**hole. But he's probably the most Pro-America president we've had since Reagan. Honestly, probably the ONLY Pro-America president since Reagan. And neither side is offering anything better.

Let him finish his job. Or at least work at it a little longer. Lower that swamp a couple more inches.

But how men talk amongst themselves PALES in comparison to the graphic/explicit and vulgar manner in which women talk about men and other women amongst themselves.......

Dont forget.....theres no critter on the planet meaner/more cruel than a 13 year old girl........

I have three sisters and raised a daughter, so I'm painfully aware of those points. Never mind my memories from high school... But I didn't want to detract from the other point.

The only reason I'd even remotely consider voting for trump is because i want the left to continue to autistically stoke the civil war flame for another 4 years.

Luckily i think there's a good chance i can retain my morals and not vote for another a**h*** republican and still get to watch the communists f*** around and find out.

Go bang every time. I'm not worried about them being taken.

You should be or you...

House Democrats introduce bill prohibiting sale of semi-automatic weapons
The bill prohibits the “sale, transfer, production, and importation” of semi-automatic rifles and pistols that can hold a detachable magazine, as well as semi-automatic rifles with a magazine that can hold more than 10 rounds.

You may not be around for what follows later for your grandkids being dragged off to the re-education camps.

Last edited:
You might be surprised just how crudely men talk among themselves. We call it locker room talk. Our wives would be APPALLED by the things we say. Stuff like "I'd hit that!". Or "NOT GUILTY!" Volunteering to take in those exotic dancers when their strip club blew up a few years back. I saw that video clip and that's what it was. Bawdy locker room talk between some guys trying to out-talk each other.

Nobody here think Trump shits gold bricks. (well, ok, may a couple people do) Honestly, he's an a**hole. But he's probably the most Pro-America president we've had since Reagan. Honestly, probably the ONLY Pro-America president since Reagan. And neither side is offering anything better.

Let him finish his job. Or at least work at it a little longer. Lower that swamp a couple more inches.

I do not disagree at all and have partaken in "locker room" talk, perhaps not quite as crude as what Trump said in that video. But there are definitely more than a couple people that think Trump shits gold bricks and I merely brought up the examples to demonstrate that is not the case.

Despite having a great/fantastic economy over the past couple years, the federal deficit was still a trillion or more and was/is going to continue to increase under Trump - I honestly do not call that success, it is not a sustainable path and ultimately will be the "death" of the country. Of course, with what has happened this year, we are completely f***ed, there is absolutely no digging out, it is only going to snowball from this point forward - the payments on the new borrowing will increase future deficits, the future deficits will increase borrowing, the future borrowing will increase payments........................

On gun rights, he has held the line for the most part but has not gained at all - I guess that is enough and I am thankful but I had hoped for more (e.g., national reciprocity).

He is definitely pro-USA and I think that is fantastic, we have needed that in every single president, which we have not had.

I do not disagree at all and have partaken in "locker room" talk, perhaps not quite as crude as what Trump said in that video. But there are definitely more than a couple people that think Trump shits gold bricks and I merely brought up the examples to demonstrate that is not the case.

Despite having a great/fantastic economy over the past couple years, the federal deficit was still a trillion or more and was/is going to continue to increase under Trump - I honestly do not call that success, it is not a sustainable path and ultimately will be the "death" of the country. Of course, with what has happened this year, we are completely f***ed, there is absolutely no digging out, it is only going to snowball from this point forward - the payments on the new borrowing will increase future deficits, the future deficits will increase borrowing, the future borrowing will increase payments........................

On gun rights, he has held the line for the most part but has not gained at all - I guess that is enough and I am thankful but I had hoped for more (e.g., national reciprocity).

He is definitely pro-USA and I think that is fantastic, we have needed that in every single president, which we have not had.

[laugh] From your indignation over his locker room talk I had assumed you were of the other chromosome. Sorry. What he said was crude but barely even moves the needle for such talk as you well know. As far as the pro Trump bias you're talking about, it's more reaction against the pressure than the cheer leading you're perceiving it as.

The economy was going just fine until the Dem lucked into this pandemic thing. And things could have gone so much worse had we Hillary in the Oval Office. Assuming a vaccine is found or we accept that we really can continue to function with this bug running around, Trump's second term will correct that.

He wasn't hired to fix gun rights. He was hired to drain the swamp, which he's continuing to work at. Far more importantly, look at the Federal Judges (not just SCOTUS) that he's appointed. THAT will do more to shape our future than anything else he could have done.

I don't see it as either/or. My beliefs do not fit neatly into one box or the other. Go at me guys, that's all I'm going to say. You could say I'm independent, including from your opinions.
Just cause you vote for them doesn't mean they will eat you last. Good to know you are the compliant type who won't give any trouble getting on the train.

Careful. You can’t say anything negative about Trump, no matter how minor, in this forum. Otherwise you’re immediately a cuck or a scumbag liberal.
Oh come on now. Plenty of people here criticize Trump some warranted, others not so much.

Trump mis speaks about WWI vs WW2 and front page on USA Today. Hardly comparable to dimensia Joe’s diatribe about how FDR got on TV to calm everyone down after the great stock market crash! LOL. And he was a spritely young 65 at the time!

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QnKcRo8DNYY

[laugh] From your indignation over his locker room talk I had assumed you were of the other chromosome. Sorry. What he said was crude but barely even moves the needle for such talk as you well know. As far as the pro Trump bias you're talking about, it's more reaction against the pressure than the cheer leading you're perceiving it as.

The economy was going just fine until the Dem lucked into this pandemic thing. And things could have gone so much worse had we Hillary in the Oval Office. Assuming a vaccine is found or we accept that we really can continue to function with this bug running around, Trump's second term will correct that.

He wasn't hired to fix gun rights. He was hired to drain the swamp, which he's continuing to work at. Far more importantly, look at the Federal Judges (not just SCOTUS) that he's appointed. THAT will do more to shape our future than anything else he could have done.

I just do not want you to misinterpret what I said about locker room talk, I certainly understand it goes on and am not shocked by it. I simply was making the point that Trump has made crude statements and is not an angel when it comes to it. Biden's touching of females, especially young ones, is certainly creepy (but I have a feeling Trump has done worse) but to suggest Trump is "better" than Biden in this area, as some have, is a bit of a stretch in my opinion.

How can the economy be fine when they are borrowing trillions each year - it is a house of cards as demonstrated this year. Trump had not changed the direction whatsoever that we were/are headed in - he should have slashed spending and reduced the size of the federal government. Our economy would suck for a while, having a bunch of government employed people lose their jobs and businesses lose the government tit they have been sucking on for years, but, in the long-term, it would be in the best interest of the country/economy. Real questions: Do you truly believe that Trump will eliminate or even budget deficits? What are your thoughts about the impact of the federal debt on the future of the country (it sounds like you are not worried, unless I am misinterpreting)?

Has he really eliminated anyone from the "swamp" that is no longer in a position of power that truly affects the direction of the country in the long term? He may have exposed some things but I just do not see a radical change.

SCOTUS will not even take up any of the recent, important gun rights suits so that has not helped us so far, and I truly had high hopes.

AND PEOPLE, PLEASE, DO NOT TURN THIS INTO THAT I AM ANTI-TRUMP, THAT IS NOT THE CASE, IT IS JUST THAT I DO NOT SEE HIM AS BEING AS SUCCESSFUL OR AS "PERFECT" AS OTHER PEOPLE DO. WE ARE JUST MUCH LESS f***ED UNDER TRUMP, THAT'S ALL. And, eventually, all this borrowing is going to come home to roost, there is nothing that Trump or anyone else can do at this point, and that "pain" is going to be worse than anything we've seen this year - so somebody should buy that 44 mag ammo I have for sale in the classifieds before you cannot even get that anymore! [rofl][rofl][rofl]

Last edited:
Just cause you vote for them doesn't mean they will eat you last. Good to know you are the compliant type who won't give any trouble getting on the train.

If you think you understand what you assume are my positions, you have your head up your a**. I pick my battles. Your opinions not one of them. Like I said, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Enjoy your day.

But how men talk amongst themselves PALES in comparison to the graphic/explicit and vulgar manner in which women talk about men and other women amongst themselves.......

Dont forget.....theres no critter on the planet meaner/more cruel than a 13 year old girl........

Your not kidding.
Some of the stuff I have heard would get a WTF from even your closest drinking buddies.

Rumor is all the VP picks are refusing the offer. Rather odd if he is leading and in bad health you'd think they'd be chomping at the bit to be VP. Trust a rat to know the ship is sinking.
Why? If they don't win they get to keep their jobs and they get some sweet book deals and other kick backs.

That is because women hate women.
Women don't like working with women.
Women don't lik women as managers.
Women don't like any woman they think is prettier than they are.

That is because women hate women.
Women don't like working with women.
Women don't lik women as managers.
Women don't like any woman they think is prettier than they are.
There is a lot of fact in this post. They freaking hate each other. Serious hate by about 75% of them towards each other. It’s an amazing species.

Who authored/introduced the spending? Democrats.

Who has propagated and gained the most traction from all the chaos in this country? Democrats.

Who is dead set on destroying every last vestage of civil America by destroying historical monuments, claiming racial injustice, financial discrimination, propagandizing the young and inexperienced in life with complete and utterly false narratives on everything they proclaim? Democrats.

Who has used every societal issue to the detriment of an orderly society? Democrats.

Need I go on? Pull your head out of your ass.

Worst of all the Dems want to limit 1A, control the press even more than they do now and silence any who dare speak out. The D's are taking a pretty scary turn in terms of liberty.

Disappointing to see the Never Trumpers. This goes far beyond him. Do you guys really want Biden/kamalalala picking another 2-3 Supreme Court Justices? Senate as well?

Back
Top Bottom