Biden just took a 15 point lead over Trump

So guys, is time to push the panic button?
A new york times poll said hildabeast had a 90% chance of winning in 2016......that poll was released at 10am ON ELECTION DAY. How'd that work out? Dont even pay attention to the polls......for starters......many trump supporters are quiet about it and won't even take part in polling events and calls.

I was looking for the video from 2016 election night, so I used DuckDuckGo with this input:
"Donald Trump Supercut Wins Election"

And I got pages of links to negative articles about Donald Trump.
If I were to believe the web, Donald Trump is going to lose.

It's awful - I remind myself of my Uncle Harry at times - so frustrated with the media.
I was too young when he died - I thought he was a bit of a crank - raving that the mainstream media lied.
I kinda wish he was still alive so I could tell him he was right.

Point being - I don't trust political polls any more than I trust political "news".

If I were polled, I would say I'm voting for creepy joe just to keep them hopeful. I figure A LOT of R's might be doing the same. 90% probably dont want to deal with any possible backlash from the "tolerant left" and keep their political beliefs to themselves.
This. Trump supporters are generally quiet about it......

Joe Biden is as close to an unnamed democrat as you can get - unnamed people always win - when you stick a name on them - things tend to change. The debates will change the polls - I can’t see Biden winning as there is too much in his closet and everything he blames Trump for it could be asked why he didn’t fix it during his 8 years.

I got a call a couple months back for a poll - since then I missed them or got hung up on by their computer.

As an added point - the GOP is going to have some trouble in the Senate as Trump voters will have a hard time pulling the lever for members that didn’t back Trump (see Sessions). The my won’t vote for the Dem, but they might pick a third party or blank it. The only thing that might save them is judicial picks - a Dem Senate won’t confirm a single judge or justice.

Last edited:
Trump wins if he appears to be the reason the economy is strong and if he takes a law and order approach to the unrest.
Those two issues will trump all the others for moderates of both parties. Moderates will decide this election if they are motivated to turn out.

You think the spineless Rs will go after President Biden for stuff like Burisma once he’s elected? I mean, the Ds spent the past 4 years attacking Trump over completely made up shit, Biden actually confessed to that.

Bitch McConnell et. al. are too busy fellating their Chinese masters to actually mount an offensive against a democrat

So guys, is time to push the panic button?

Cancel your electronic newspapers, cancel your cable TV and stop believing the BS. God I don't understand how people pay good money for junk only to have this BS forced down their throats by the rabid SJWs who work at these places. When you go to a website and click on the article, the website gets their pennies just for the click. Get enough people to do this and suddenly you can have a job writing up nonsense articles every day. Is it true, is it accurate? Who cares, I'm making tons of money writing up this BS.

Polling organizations in this country understand that there is an entire swath of people they are unable to "poll" because they have a minimal social media foot print, refuse to answer the phone, etc. Yet those un-pollable people are still voters.

The fact that Biden isn't even trying to campaign and the dems are ok with that makes me a bit worried. Its like they know the fix is in so why bother. I also have zero faith in the average Normie to do the right thing.

Sounds like 2016 again when the “experts” said that Trump didn’t stand a chance. Like Lucy pulling away the football, again, just as Charlie Brown is ready to kick.
Deja Vu all over again.....

Back
Top Bottom