• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biden proposes 9mm ban again

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Joseph Goebbels (Hitler’s Minister of Propaganda)

Of carefully planned strategy. In politics the truth is irrelevant - this only thing that matters is if a statement furthers the speaker's goals.
After they convince you men can have babies, then everything else they say gets easier..... I agree there's a strategy behind all the lunacy

So, the House is apparently going to vote on an AWB

Do folks really think that there arent 10 GOPe senators that arent squishy enough to go along with it?

Better pick up the phone and lite up folks offices l
As long as it is the house voting on it, I don't think we need to worry about those 10 republican senators just yet

Didn't Trump ban bump stocks with EO? Why can't Biden ban all semi automatics and > 10 round mags?
I don't believe so, he asked atf to look at the rules, and define what a bump stock was, very similar to what is going on with the 80% build kits.
Like I said, If more could be done, I think it would have been already, But you never know they could get very creative

Didn't Trump ban bump stocks with EO? Why can't Biden ban all semi automatics and > 10 round mags?
He can't do anything on mags, there's no federal law that restricts them. Semi auto tho, I've been concered that there could be an EO that redesignates them as machine guns given the bump stock ban now makes seni autos into machine guns simply because they can mimic the higher rate of fire, which is the elephant in the room with regards to gun control right now.

Might be worth tuning in for the 7:30 speach before he heads off to the beach for the weekend

On a separate note, I'd like to see everyone call into reps/sens and demand that the GFSZA be repealed because its clearly proven to be ineffective.
They don't log most of the calls.

I was just on a call with a guy thst at one time was working for a Senator, a prominent figure asked his followers to call the Senators office ...
People did, and not a single call was logged - according to this guy.

Don't ask me for amy names, I won't share them.

He can't do anything on mags, there's no federal law that restricts them. Semi auto tho, I've been concered that there could be an EO that redesignates them as machine guns given the bump stock ban now makes seni autos into machine guns simply because they can mimic the higher rate of fire, which is the elephant in the room with regards to gun control right now.
Or do what the MA AG and NYPD loves - retardedly heavy triggers. Can't go pew pew pew really fast if the trigger is 30 lbs.

If Biden tried that, it could potentially be a great day for 2A, it would be rushed to SCOTUS and destroyed.
Nah bro. Filibuster fina get destroyed. Plus with the addition of 19 new leftist justices, can't count on that. Nowhere does it say SCOTUS is limited to 9 members as dems keep saying.

, I've been concered that there could be an EO that redesignates them as machine guns given the bump stock ban now makes seni autos into machine guns simply because they can mimic the higher rate of fire, which is the elephant in the room with regards to gun control right now.
was the same back in the 80's when DIAS where selling without restrictions, they stopped the sales of the sears, to keep the semi autos safe for everyone, Similar to the Glock switches that have been turning up all over, the difference is those where never legal, made it in the US from China

So is it go time yet? lol. We didn't rebel against tyrannical action in 1986 nor did we in 1994. What makes anyone of us think gun owners will rise up and do an 'equal and opposite reaction' this time around?

was the same back in the 80's when DIAS where selling without restrictions, they stopped the sales of the sears, to keep the semi autos safe for everyone, Similar to the Glock switches that have been turning up all over, the difference is those where never legal, made it in the US from China
I'm sure with 3D printing there's going to be some contraption that can defeat the disconnector that will hit the web in a few yrs time.

I just see a push in the future to put all demi auto on thr NFA at some point.

So is it go time yet? lol. We didn't rebel against tyrannical action in 1986 nor did we in 1994. What makes anyone of us think gun owners will rise up and do an 'equal and opposite reaction' this time around?

The only one in the past several posts who actually seems scared Biden will do anything substantive is... you.

So? Lead the way, sir!

The only one in the past several posts who actually seems scared Biden will do anything substantive is... you.

So? Lead the way, sir!
Nah I'm not afraid of anything except Russian artillery. We MA cucks have been used to 10 round limits, HEELIE bans, may-issue licensing and those of us living in red towns, figuring out how to please the chief. Just wondering how the rest of america would respond if our way of live was thrust upon them all of a sudden.

So? Lead the way, sir!
Biden isn't doing anything, congress is. Have you read the latest bill package they want to pass?

everybody caves at some point, even Moscow Mitch.

He's not my concern.

Gun control right now would be a debacle for Democrats. They think they can try to limit their damage in November by keeping the kettle boiling. If they passed GC now, it would mobilize the right and seal their fate.

That's what happened last time, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom