biden: un leases world health org., could be the end of constitution. if lucky will become obsolete victim himself.

There will be an election and the Anti-American haters will get crushed which will cause them to scream racism, white supremacy, misogyny, homophobia and all the other liberal excuses they use when they lose. I hate to wish my summer away but I can't wait to watch their faces when the results come in and they realize their rain of terror is over and Dementia Joe will be a lame duck, one term President. I can't wait to watch the CNN/MSNBC propagandists cry in their vegan salads and warn us that Democracy is dead. [rockon]

There will be an election and the Anti-American haters will get crushed which will cause them to scream racism, white supremacy, misogyny, homophobia and all the other liberal excuses they use when they lose. I hate to wish my summer away but I can't wait to watch their faces when the results come in and they realize their rain of terror is over and Dementia Joe will be a lame duck, one term President. I can't wait to watch the CNN/MSNBC propagandists cry in their vegan salads and warn us that Democracy is dead. [rockon]

First off, I hope you are right and I am wrong. But I think the progs have proven they can steal elections. They have shown the repubs have no will to fight and the SC will find a way to avoid the issue. In the fall elections, some sacrificial dems will fall, and some rpussies will pic up seats; but when all the ballot harvesting, machine snafu's, and other skullduggery is complete, we will find that the progs "won" by the slimmest of margins. And that's all they need.

I will vote and I will support anti-prog candidates financially because that is my responsibility as a citizen, but I think the ship of legitimate elections has sailed off to Bolivia.

Like I said, though, I hope you're right SFC.

Ummm... I'll wait but start a list of things the .gov does right

Parks dept...
Fail. Remember how park rangers operate:
(... the best and highest use of National Park cones and sawhorses
during "budget shutdowns" is to adorn the tops of the nearest trees,
or fill the nearest canyon).

Impeach everyone
6gyiu7.jpg

Yo!

He's RUNNING THE COUNTRY!

I've said it before - if you were some high level cabal, would you screw up this often, this much???

He's a crazy old man and keeps throwing out ideas like he did 8 years as "GIDDASHATGUN" VP and 30 or so years in Congress. The man is the one you want negotiating between parties, not anywhere near a policy decision or microphone.

You want the crazy guy in charge? THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN TEH CRAZY GUY IS IN CHARGE!

(Given what you see of Kamala and hte American public's distaste for her - do you really think anyone BUT "I need a black lady" Joe made that decision?)
Sounds like you would be proud figuring out Eddy Haskel is not as sweet as he portrays himself.
When the plan is to destroy America the mission is being accomplished at a rapid rate. It's only naïve thinking people that view it as the administration screwing up.

I haven’t even seen or heard anything about her in a while. I figured being the “first black female, blah blah “ that she would be front and center. You know they love that shit.
She'd be the first potus to poll in single digits... and maybe even the first one to have performed certain acts on certain things higher than her polling numbers

Back
Top Bottom