Biden's ATF raids Amish dairy farmer, seizes firearm stash in potential 'rogue gun retailer' bust

King claimed the government hasn't been able to tell him how many guns a person can sell or over what timeframe before a federal firearms license is required.

His complaint is valid.
So why move forward with a raid?? The ATF isn't clear on their own freggin laws. Steal first, develop a case later. That's how it works in Land Of The Free.
"the Biden administration has warned that it’s going after 'rogue gun dealers,' and while I don’t think busting an Amish farmer would be the public relations coup that Biden’s looking for,
Yeah no shit.

If you are Amish, can you be an electrician or is it a conflict of interests or something ?
We got a flat on the station wagon driving through Amish country when I was a kid. An Amish family invited us over while the tire was getting fixed. They had a small generator run off a paddle wheel in the stream on their property. IIRC, it powered an electric fence and one or two lights in the house. They also had Cat’s Eye and Hungry Hungry Hippos. My brother and I played them with their daughters at a small table in the kitchen by lantern light.

What a tyrant.

I wonder if the Founding Fathers ever saw this country in such a predicament. Not sure how we could ever restore the principles of this country again.

What a tyrant.

I wonder if the Founding Fathers ever saw this country in such a predicament. Not sure how we could ever restore the principles of this country again.
People are waking up. I know sometimes it seems hopeless but the tide is turning its just gonna take some time. Our side is finally realizing the stakes. Keep your head up!

Amish? What were the guns, blunderbusses?
Not much negative publicity involving the Amish and their use of firearms. Most of their guns are hunting rifles and shotguns. There was one incident a while back where an Amish hunter decided to clear his .50 caliber muzzleloader by firing it into the air. The bullet travelled almost a mile before it fatally struck a young Amish girl who was riding in a carriage with her family.

Not like the AFT is going after wholesalers and retailers with the FRT trigger and taking them. Standard operating procedure for them. I mean, it's not like Rarebreed is fighting them in court right now for the legality of the trigger. (sarcasm)

An Amish dairy farmer in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania recently became the target of President Joe Biden's promised crackdown on "rogue gun dealers" — but he claims he's nothing more than a gun collector and occasional salesman.
Hey! Who cares about any of this as long as they're vaccinated. Nothing else really matters.

Amish? What were the guns, blunderbusses?

Anyone want to take a wager that we're not talking about ARs and AKs but antique firearms? I bet that guy must have owned something valuable and the government needs it to flip for some quick cash. When can we finally disband, fire, terminate and get rid of these steroid raging goobers?

Anyone want to take a wager that we're not talking about ARs and AKs but antique firearms? I bet that guy must have owned something valuable and the government needs it to flip for some quick cash. When can we finally disband, fire, terminate and get rid of these steroid raging goobers?

If they're replicas of antique firearms (like a black powder shotgun) then they aren't firearms (legally) in the first place. A 10 yo kid would be as legal as church on Sunday to make and sell them, as many as he likes.

I really, really hope that's how it plays out.

The article mentions Cattail Foundry, which maps to what looks like an Amish farmhouse and barns.

An article on the Foundry and the King family suggests they're "into" antique machinery:

1643380541639.png1643380529945.png

Reuben lives on his own farm nearby. The foundry is his father's business.

I "suppose" he could have been casting lowers for ARs. We'll never know.

If they're replicas of antique firearms (like a black powder shotgun) then they aren't firearms (legally) in the first place. A 10 yo kid would be as legal as church on Sunday to make and sell them, as many as he likes.

I really, really hope that's how it plays out.

The article mentions Cattail Foundry, which maps to what looks like an Amish farmhouse and barns.

An article on the Foundry and the King family suggests they're "into" antique machinery:

View attachment 570107View attachment 570106

Reuben lives on his own farm nearby. The foundry is his father's business.

I "suppose" he could have been casting lowers for ARs. We'll never know.

That doesn't look like the kind of place where someone is going to be building ARs or offering repair service for BARs. Maybe the .gov wants the Amish disarmed so that they can swarm in double vax everyone with Obersturmbanhfuhrer Fauci supervising.

Could be worse. Like those Afghan or Iraqi farmers that get bombed from time to time, and then they tell us they just got a very high ranking terrorist. Second in command no less 😁

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom