Big Bust in CA with photo of the take

It's illegal to ever remove it without replacing it with a compatible part. Nothing to do with the 15 year limit to emissions inspection.
Are you serious?

Guess the ancient oriental "hollow tree method" will have to work going forward.

Are you serious?

Guess the ancient oriental "hollow tree method" will have to work going forward.
Without it being enough of an issue to me to go verify, it's my understanding that it is illegal (or some kind of violation) to alter emission controls or headlights. Of course many people do and I'm just fine with that.

Without it being enough of an issue to me to go verify, it's my understanding that it is illegal (or some kind of violation) to alter emission controls or headlights. Of course many people do and I'm just fine with that.
I used to have this beat up old Subaru. It needed a new exhaust but I was broke so I took it to this place in the ham I affectionately call "South of the Border Auto Repair".

It came back with this massive exhaust tip installed. If only I had a $5000 stereo to install in the $500 car!

Except for the asshats that put blinding LED lights in their non-LED headlight (and fog light) housings.

Back
Top Bottom