• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Binding sinage?

What is the procedure if I am at a hospital with very large signs saying NO WEAPONS and somehow they find out I have one and call the PD. Short of my employer flipping there lid and firing me, can I be charged with anything? I know I am basically asking the same question. But I just have to be sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

What is the procedure if I am at a hospital with very large signs saying NO WEAPONS and somehow they find out I have one and call the PD. Short of my employer flipping there lid and firing me, can I be charged with anything? I know I am basically asking the same question. But I just have to be sure.

Private hospital or VA?

No, not unless you refuse to leave the premises. (Which I would suggest you do so if someone seems like they're freaking out about it, if you get made). From what I remember, VT is a "trespass standard" state when it comes to this stuff. "No Weapons" signs don't have the force of law like they do in other states.

-Mike

If you are in for a procedure, they may ask you to check the gun with security. If you are in MA, remember that you will be committing a crime by turning a gun over to hospital security unless the officer has an LTC or sworn LE status.

Yeah but this is VT gun laws and the poster specifically mentions VT. ;)

If you are in for a procedure, they may ask you to check the gun with security. If you are in MA, remember that you will be committing a crime by turning a gun over to hospital security unless the officer has an LTC or sworn LE status.
I would call in advance and ask if the hospital has a secure locker to store my valuables in and would never let them know that your valuables could consist of a firearm. If they say no, legally secure it in your vehicle or go somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom